nano-instruments

Dear members,I would be requiring the below listed instruments to analyse my samples.can any one in the forum provide the necessary information regarding this issue, preferably within India.it would be of great help for my work.1. DLS - Dynamic Light Scattering2. DSC -Differential Scanning Calorimetry3. FTIR -Fourier Transform Infrared4. ITC -Isothermal Titration Calorimetry5. NMR -Nuclear Magnetic Resonance6. SEM -Scanning Electron Microscopy7. TG -Thermogravimetric analyses8. XRD - X-ray diffraction9. TEM -Transmission electron microscopewith regards,kirupa.krish

You need to be a member of The International NanoScience Community - Nanopaprika.eu to add comments!

Join The International NanoScience Community - Nanopaprika.eu

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Dear kirupa Krishna,

I know where you can hire some of the instrument:

DLS : NCL, Pune

Rather than going for TEM and XRD separately you can do it in the TEM incorporated with EDS
    you can find this in
    IOP: Bhubaneswar, Orissa
    SAIF, IIT Mumbai
    Dept Of Physics : IIT Delhi
    you can also find some of the instrument mentioned by you in DST SAIF centers

With regards

YL. Bala
  • sir,
    i would like to know the labs which contains these instruments, so that i can analyse my sample with atleast 5 of the above listed instruments if i am permitted. i would also like to know regarding the fee structure. It would be of great help if anyone in this group provide some information. My samples are nanopowders.

with regards,
    kirupa.k
  • Which kind of information?
  • please inquire at the mail id vidyanand_singh@rediff.com
This reply was deleted.