Replies

• heloo Mr. Sahoo..

NIT Roukela.. is it a phd positon... If so what is the process to apply... and what is the topic of interest

• hi..no specific nano department but they do work on that as every where. for phd , 4 time per year recruitment is available. online application..wait for January session to come..  

• Dear Mr.Sahoo..,

thank you for the info... in mean time can i get any project assistant positions at nit rourkela

• Hello All,

I am K L N Acharya, I have completed my M.Tech in Nanoelectronics, and i am looking forward for a PhD position in Nanoelectronics. I am highly interested in Density Functional Theory,Condensed Matter Physics,Nanoelectronics,Nanomaterials,High-k Dielectrics,Semiconductor Modelling. I am eclosing my resume....

Thankyou

AcharyaResume(1).pdf

• We can do some collaborative research work .

• I am interested in getting post doc in nanomaterials and nano biomaterilas engaged in drug delivery and anticancer treatments.My research work is basically based on metal oxides fabrication and applications.I have a background of microbiology ,biochemistry and physiology in my first degree.

• HI Everybody,

I have done B.E(electronics) and M.Tech(nano science and nano technology)

and want to pusue my Ph.D in Photovoltaic field from country like Singapore, Germany, USA with sponsership... if any body know this can give me his/her email id for futher conversation.

thanking you all

• Dear Prof.

Currently, I am on the verge of my Ph.D. thesis submission in the topic "Radiation inuced modifications in Nano-/ microstructures" and now i am looking for a postdoc. Consider me if, a position related to this field is available with you.

Thanking you

Devender

• HELLO

SIR I AM AVAILABLE ON

tariqm20002000@yahoo.com

• hi.

I'm looking for a PhD position in Europe or USA.thanks
This reply was deleted.