Replies

• Sir i like to do my PhD in the field of  Nanoscience and Technology, if any vacancy lease intimate me

• Respected Professor,
                     Greeting!
                     I feel very happy in introducing to you, by way of seeking any suitable opportunity (as Post-doctoral study) to work under you. 
                     About myself in short… I have completed my Ph.D (Physics) on 31stDec 2010, under supervision of Prof. C. Sanjeeviraja, Chairperson and Head, School of Physics, Alagappa University, Karaikudi – 630 003, India. The title of my thesis is titled “Preparation and characterization of metal oxide nanopowders by microwave-assisted combustion method for gas sensing devices”.My viva-voce is 24th of this month. At present I am working as a Research Associate at one of the famous Women’s University in India. I have about 7 well cited research publication in referred journals and more than 41 papers presented in International and National Conferences/Seminars.
                      My Ph.D thesis is related to synthesis and characterization of metal oxide nanocomposites, which can be used in gas sensor, solar cell, photoconductivity, photoelectric and so many smart device applications. I have acquired adequate experience and expertise in designing, material synthesizing and characterizing of nanocomposite materials and semiconductor nanoparticles and thin films (all gained through the work carried out under various research projects and Ph.D work). Since I am also involved in characterization of materials, I am well versed with different characterization techniques like PXRD, EDX, SEM, HRTEM, Raman, AFM, XPS, UV-VIS-NIR, photoluminescence, IR, Impedence analyzer etc for nanomaterials and thin films.  
                      Actually through this mail I expose the possibility of continuing my research in the field of materials synthesis, nanotechnology and thin films. At present I aspire to obtain Post doctoral experience, to gain more practical scientific knowledge and acquire more technical skill, in the field of thin films/nanoscience and technology and its applications. Hence I am here with my resume (as attachment) for your perusal, to find an opportunity to work as Post-doctoral study in your reputed group. Further, I assure you of my whole-hearted dedication, enthusiasm and hard work for gaining additional experimental skills necessary for the success in any group, if given an opportunity. Professor, you are welcome to enquire them about candidature and caliber.
        I shall be glade to forward any other information that you may desire.
        Thanking you and Awaiting your reply!
        With sincere regards
        L.C.Nehru

LCN-VITAE.pdf

Synopsis of my thesis.pdf

Testimonial-Prof.CSR.pdf

• Dear Prof. SARRAF

I am M.sc Student; I will be graduated on March. My field of research is synthesis novel nano material for medical using. My Thesis is about synthesis new nano materials for Dentistry using. I am eagerly would like to get PhD scholarship to continue my idea in these field. I become so happy if you have any Scholarship position for me.

I am waiting for your reply

Best Regards

http://M.sc/
        See related links to what you are looking for.
      • my cv in the attachment file .please see it.

regards,

Dr D Cahkdar

• I am interested to do my research in nanotechnology. Please give me your E-mail id for further contact.I am herewith attached my resume.

Resume.pdf

https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/3440157488?profile=original
      • Dear Sir,
        could you please send me your Email id so that i can send you my cv and motivation letter. my email id is sanjay.gupta1003@gmail.com

• I am REVINGTON BABU. I have completed M.Sc M.Phil B.Ed in Physics. I have uploaded my CV. Kindly go through and get back to me 

Revi.CV.doc

http://M.Sc/
        See related links to what you are looking for.
      • Dear Sir, I'm very much interested to do PhD nanomaterials. Can i have your mail id

This reply was deleted.