Replies

• i know about this university. Will you tell me how much chances for me to do  the P.hd in the same department. I did my M.Sc in physics 2007 and M.Tech in Materials Science and Engineering 2010 from NIT Trichy. Now i am doing the Project on TiO2 based solar Cell in IIT Bombay.

http://M.Sc/
        See related links to what you are looking for.
      • Plz send the details of Prof. Van Duyne.

• I'm looking for a PostDoc position in Europe or USA.
    • I also for Europe

• If you like to do research in the field of nanomaterials in Czech republic, then  send me your cv to my email address.

Then I will let you know about options. Good luck.

• Dear Sir, 
        I’m interested for PhD position in the field of nanomaterials. I hold  B.Sc.(Hons) in Physics, M.Sc. in Physics and M.Phil in Physics. Now I’m working as a Lecturer in physics, City University, Dhaka, Bangladesh, www.cityuniversity.edu.bd.
        E-mail: ranojit_phybuet@yahoo.com
        I’m waiting to your reply.

Sincerely Yours,
        Ranojit Kumar Dutta
      • I have completed M.Phil in Chemistry at Quaid-i-Azam University Islamabad Pakistan and my research topic  "preparation of iron and magnesium doped ZnS quantum dots". my id is shahidgcs10@yahoo.com

• Dear sir

i am looking for Ph.D in nanotechnology can you please help me out

• Hi, This is sachin and currently working as a senior research fellow (SRF) and working on a project. I m currently working in a nanotechnology lab called NSNRC (nsnrc.org) and want to pursue PhD.

Before this i worked in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay  for more that 2 years, So i have a vast amount of experience and now want to do phd in nano.

Pls guide me if u can

Sachin Shinde Curriculum Vitae.pdf

• Respected sir

I am looking for a Postdoctoral position in the filed of nanomaterials and thin films area. Herewith i have attached for my CV. If any other information please send to your email address. Thanking you sir

Covering letter.pdf

LCN-VITAE.pdf

Testimonial-Prof.CSR.pdf

This reply was deleted.