Replies

• yes

• I am looking for the post doc in us. I am completing my Ph.d in nanocomposites.

• yes,

me to i need to do Post-Doc in this new field, i have studied before in germany and my Ph.D was finihed there So if chance come in EU or USA will be welcomed.

• Dear prof I am interested to do my research in nano science &technology.kindly send the more details to chemgopi@gmail.com

• I'm interested to realize a postdoctoral application in colloid chemistry and the processing of semiconductor nanocrystals inks with applications in photovoltaic devices. Mainly in USA and Europe.

• Respected Professor,

It is my immense pleasure to introduce myself as S.Sudharsan, have completed my PhD in Chemistry entitled “Synthesis and characterization of Nanocomplexes and their biomedical applications” under the guidance of Dr.N.Raman, Associate Professor of Chemistry, VHNSN College (Madurai Kamaraj University), Virudhunagar, India. I have submitted my thesis recently and awaiting viva-voce. Hence, I am respectfully submitting my application for a post doctoral position under your guidance. Herewith, I have enclosed my updated CV for your kind perusal. I shall be very happy to provide additional information for your need. Looking forward to have your positive reply.

Yours truly,
    S. Sudharsan.

Sudharsan_CV.pdf

• Respected Professor,

It is my immense pleasure to introduce myself as S.Sudharsan, have completed my PhD in Chemistry entitled “Synthesis and characterization of Nanocomplexes and their biomedical applications” under the guidance of Dr.N.Raman, Associate Professor of Chemistry, VHNSN College (Madurai Kamaraj University), Virudhunagar, India. I have submitted my thesis recently and awaiting viva-voce. Hence, I am respectfully submitting my application for a post doctoral position under your guidance. Herewith, I have enclosed my updated CV for your kind perusal. I shall be very happy to provide additional information for your need. Looking forward to have your positive reply.

Yours truly,
    S. Sudharsan.

Sudharsan_CV.pdf

• Dear all my friends of Nanopaprika,

This guy SHARAF is evey time putting the msg like "

If you like to do research in the field of nanomaterials in Czech republic, then  send me your cv to my email address.

Then I will let you know about options. Good luck"    but he never mention the mail id. He always try to attract the people and getting their  e-mail ids...

you people search with his name,......... then u can see all the msges like that. He never metion the research  field, he never methion the how to reach him , he never mention the positon details.....

I also upload my resume and given my mail id..... but after that getting many spam mails......

I think don't believe this guy..... He is playing with us....

With best regards

Kiran.

• Dear Kiran, dear Users

you dont need to publish your e-mail addresses at the Nanopaprika. Inside the community everybody can send private messages (click MESSAGE). If you published your e-mail address on the INternet, the searching robots will find it and send SPAMs.

We will invastigate the issue

TINC-Staff

This reply was deleted.