Replies

• Hi,

First Congrats! for PhD completion. Where are u now.
    • Hi,
      Thanks.
      At present I am at home.
  • I am looking for PostDoc position. I recently completed my PhD in materials science. My research topic was "Metal Nano-cluster Composite Glasses Prepared Using Ion Beam Techniques" from Mumbai university, Mumbai , India.
  • I have completed my masters in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology in 2010. My research topic was on Surface modification of Maghemite Nanoparticles using Proteins. I have research experiences on Nanocatalysts, Nanocomposite materials and Semiconductor Nanoparticles. I am looking for a PhD position in Nanomaterials.
    • Hi Praneeth! Your MSc. topic is interesting and it is close to what we do. If you like to do research in the field of nanomaterials in Czech republic, then send me your cv to my email address.

Then I will let you know about open options. Good luck.

• I have recently compeleted my PhD in Material Science and Engineering, and am looking for a Postdoc position in nanomaterials. The title of my PhD thesis is "Anisotropic Gold Nanoparticles: Synthesis and Surface-Enhanced Raman Scattering Studies"
    • Title of your PhD thesis is close to my research team! 

Drop me a motivation email with your CV, if still you look for a PhD or postdoc position, especially in Czech Republic, Central Europe. 

• Your PhD topic is close to what we do. If you like to do research in the field of nanomaterials in Czech republic, then send me your cv to my email address.

Then I will let you know about options. Good luck.

• Plz send me ur mail ID: I would like to contact you Sir for Postdoc

Thanks

CV_SheoKMishra_pdf.pdf

https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/3440157517?profile=original
    • By seeing ur Phd title, I will suggest you to join Prof. Van Duyne group in Material science department at Northwestern University, US. It's an excellent place to do research in this area. All the best..
This reply was deleted.