Replies

• I am currently pursuing entrepreneurial nanotechnology activities, which originates from a Proof-of-Principle PhD research in Gold nanoparticles and Surface Enhancement Raman Spectroscopy (SERS) reproducibility / repeatability.

In my next career phase, I am wishing to pursue a Post Doctorate nanotechnology position worldwide.

• hai all, i have recently completed my PhD and looking for postdoc positions. My PhD thesis title is "development of rare-earth free nanophosphors for the application in solid-state lighting and latent fingerprint detection".

• I have recently compeleted my PhD in Chemistry (Material Science), and am looking for a Postdoc position in nanomaterials. The title of my PhD thesis is "SYNTHESIS, CHARACTERIZATION, PROPERTIES AND APPLICATION OF NANOMATERIALS

• Ravi Kumar Divakar said:

Hello All,

Recently, I got one DBT project and project basis on development of electrochemical biosensor and have the JRF position. Next month we are advertising the position for JRF alongwith PhD position. If you are really interesting you can apply. 

Thank you

Looking for PhD or Postdoc position
    If you are looking for a nano-position. PhD and PostDoc positions around the world, from USA, Europe to India...  
  • I'm looking for post-doc position in Europe or USA.

• I am in the process of completing a PhD concerning homogeneous and reproducible base substrate coating of Surface Plasmon Resonances ( SPR ). I have experience employing a variety of characterisation techniques ( Raman and Mass spectroscopy, AFM, GI-SAXS, XRD, SEM, TEM, N2 Adsorption / Desorption, etc. ) and subsequent statistical analysis. In addition, I have had experience in portfolio managing and drafting project plans associated on to the PhD Intellectual Property ( IP ) in the form of a start-up. So, currently I am seeking Post Doctorate and/or any form of research training opportunities worldwide.

Thank You!

• Hello All,

I am ding my masters in organic and molecular electronics from TU Dresden, Germany, doing thesis in topic "layer identification of organic modified silicene on silicon oxide substrate", and have two publications and two in manuscript. I am looking for PhD position in field of organic electronics and opto electronics.

Thank you

• Here by I am showing my interest to work in the field of synthesis and R&D on graphene and graphene related materials for post doc position. I, Hasmukh L. Gajera, have completed my PhD in the subject of Materials Science in 2016.My PhD work is based on "Synthesis of Graphene by chemical method and conducting polymer composites therefrom". I have a good knowledge of sophisticated instrumentation techniques like SEM, TEM, Raman Spectroscopy, FTIR, XRD and Thermal analysis (TGA and DSC). I also have experience of operating instruments like SEM, Raman Spectroscope, TGA, TMA and DSC instruments and also operate high temperature furnaces up to 1600 degree Celsius temperature. I have a good experience of working in team and in interdisciplinary areas.

Please help me to get post doc position. if you know more about my profile, please visite this page on linkedin: https://in.linkedin.com/in/dr-hasmukh-gajera-270b4450
  • Hi sir I have completed my PhD in Synthetic organic chemistry and nanocatalysis, from University of Mysore. Presently I am searching for post doc position in material chemistry and catalysis in Europe countries. so any one having contacts recommend me sir. 

Resume.doc

https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/3440156176?profile=original
  • Hai Mr. Sanjay Kumar,

Can you send me your CV and  two reference letters.

sshajis@yahoo.comm

Thanks

This reply was deleted.