Replies

• Hii, recently i had completed my m.tech in nanotechnology and i am looking for phd position in solar cell and my m.tech project title was "Preparation and Characterization of thin films of Amorphous Silicon based Materials for Application in Solar cell "
  • Hi everyone 

I´m looking for Master/Phd. position in Mexico in Materials or quality/management

contact me please:

-here

-jobbbagy.peto@gmail.com

THANKS

• I have completed my PhD in Materials Science and Engineering three months ago. The title of my dissertation: “Effect of post-heat treatment on microstructure and mechanical properties of bimetallic joints titanium-steel obtained by explosive welding method”. I'm looking for PostDoc position and I'm especially interested in advanced microscopy (SEM, TEM, FIB).

•  I am doing M.Tech Bio Medical Instrumentation and am interested in Pursuing Research at any US/UK university. Pleasew guide

C. Narmadha

• Hi 

I am Aarthye. I have my M.Tech in nanotechnology, completed in 2010 and my B.tech in biotechnology. After that I was not able to continue my studies due to some reasons. Now i'd like to get into a phd program. So please let me know the openings.

• Dear All,
    I am Sudheer Kumar, a Research Scholar in the Department of Physics at Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, India and working with Prof. Rajendra Singh. My research focuses on growth and characterization of gallium oxide nanowires for application in nano-devices. I am looking for a postdoc position related to Nanoscience and Nanotechnology or Materials science in USA, Canada and Europe. I am about to submit my thesis.

I have attached my CV along with my publications list and three references.

Thanking you

Sudheer_CV.pdf

• I, Varagunapandiyan N, I have completed my B.Tech and M. Tech in Chemical EngineeringAnna University, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. I am graduating Ph.D in this year from Department of Chemical Engineering from IIT Delhi, New Delhi, India. I have been working on Proton Exchange Membrane Water Electrolyser for the Generation of Pure Hydrogen and Oxygen. I have experience in working with PEM fuel cells (H2-O2 Fuel Cell, Direct Ethanol Fuel Cell), Electrochemical reduction CO2 to higher hydrocarbons. I have strong background in physical as well as electrochemical characterization techniques to analysis the electrocatalyst for various reactions such as hydrogen oxidation reaction, oxygen evolution reaction and oxygen reduction reaction, methanol and ethanol oxidation.

I am looking for postdoc position related to Fuel Cell, Solar energy, Hydrogen production and storage. 

CV.pdf

• I have done my undergraduation in ECE and masters in Nanotechnology. I have passed out masters in 2013 and currently working as an Assistant Professor. I am planning to pursue Ph.D in the field of nanomaterials / nanoelectronics and any other areas related to nanotechnology. Suggest me some good university which offers both part time and full time Ph.D in the above areas.

Mail me to: sspv44@gmail.com

• Hello all, My name is Ramkiran. I completed M.Tech in Nanotechnology from VIT University, 2014 pass-out. Currently searching for PhD or JRF positions in our mother land. I did my final thesis on "Enhanced Chemiluminescence of Luminol by Metal Peroxides(MO2: Ca,Cd,Ba & Zn) Nano particles". My area of interests are nano materials, metal peroxides, metal oxides, carbon nano tubes.Kindly any one help me in this process. Kindly help me in this process and I am always welcome for your valuable suggestions. this is my mail id ramkiran.attili@gmail.com  thank you...

• Dear all ,
     I am looking for phd or Ay job in nanotechnologies . i wil be finishing my M . tech in nanotechnologyb at may 2015 i working in CNT , dielectrophoresis
     . i wroked on micro cantilevers in comsol software .if any available position i request you to kindly infrom me in Siddarthaharan@gmail.com

This reply was deleted.