Replies

• Dear

If you are interested to join CSIR-NEIST Jorhat as Postdoc. I have the RA position related to Nanocomposte based biosensor.

Send your Bodata at

khan.raju@gmail.com

• Hi to all,

I am looking for a post doc position in Europe. I recently finished my Ph. D. thesis work on experimental condensed matter Physics from Applied Physics Department, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh.

Kindly do the needful

Imran Khan

imrannano@gmail.com

• Dear ALL

I am interesting in a research chance whatever a post doc or visiting researcher or even a training course in Nanochemistry. I did my PhD 2010 in chemistry, specifically on natural product chemistry, in University of KwaZulu-Natal, Durban, south Africa, undersupervision of Prof. Dulcie Mulholland which is based now in University of Surrey as Head of Department of Chemistry.

Also, I am interesting of dye-sensitised solar cells using natural dye from a biological resource.

Thank you.

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Abdelhafeez_Mohammed?ev=hdr_xprf

Abdelhafeez Mohammed | PhD (UKZN, South Africa) | Chemistry | ResearchGate
    Abdelhafeez Mohammed with expertise in Organic Chemistry. Read 13 publications, 4 questions, 8 answers, and contact Abdelhafeez Mohammed on ResearchG…
  • Sir am sankar ganesh doing my PhD in SRM university i need some characterization Like TEM, FESEM, I-V and Raman and XPS . if you help me please contact sankarg27@gmail.com

Looking for PhD or Postdoc position
    If you are looking for a nano-position. PhD and PostDoc positions around the world, from USA, Europe to India...  
  • Yes Inform Me

• Dear All 

I am looking for the Post doc position in Europe and in US. I expecting to submit my thesis in December 2014. My research focused on Materials fabrication, characterization and functional properties as a perfect devices. I am working conductometric gas sensors based on semiconductor metal oxide materials thin film and nanowires like ZnO, NiO, CuO, and CuAlO2 so on. thanks in advanced!

r.kumar001@unibs.it

• I need to know post-doc positions in nanomaterials or heat transfer in nanofluids in south carolina, columbia. let me know the details. 

• Hi, I am looking for a Postdoc position in nanomaterials.

• I am A.Ramkiran, I have Completed M.Tech in Nanotechnology from VIT University,Vellore and my thesis topic Enhanced Chemiluminescence of Luminol by Metal Peroxides (m= Ba,Ca,Cd & Zn) nanoparticles for Forensic applications. I have Participated in 3 International Conferences.  My area of interests are CNT,s, nano materials and Metal peroxides.I am Looking for doctrols in India or Europe. Kindly Suggest me...waiting for reply... 

RAMKIRAN_resume.pdf

https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/3440154080?profile=original
  • I am Narendra Kulkarni , completed M Sc in biotechnology in 2011. and worked one year as research fellow in defence food research laboratory,Mysore,Karnataka,India. Published two review papers.I want to do research in nanbiotechnology, Please suggest the ideas

Looking for PhD or Postdoc position
    If you are looking for a nano-position. PhD and PostDoc positions around the world, from USA, Europe to India...  
This reply was deleted.