Replies

• I am looking for the Post doc position. I am going to finish my Ph.D. in December 2014, in chemical gas sensor and inorganic oxide based LED devices using Transparent conducting oxide (TCOs) or Metal oxide materials (MOX) . if is there any position? Please let me know! Thanks! 

• I am at the final stage of my PhD program in Material Science at Department of Physics, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi, and am expecting to submit my thesis by mid August 2014. I am looking for a suitable Postdoc position in dilute magnetic semiconductors. My PhD thesis is related to bandgap tuning and defects induced magnetism of pure and non magnetic ion doped ZnO, which can be used in optoelectronic and spintronic device applications.

• Dear Professors/Scientists,

My name is Dr. Kaushik Pal, M.Sc., Ph.D. (India),Post-doc (Marie-Curie) from Greece.

My span research in "Nano structured materials, Nanomaterials for Sensor Applications,Carbon nanotechnology (Nanotubes, Bucky Balls, DLC, Nanosheets), Graphene, Liquid Crystals, Flexible electronics".

I'm interested to Work/Collaboration (Faculty/Post-doc/Research Scientist) position in European countries and Arabian Countries. If anyone interested in my profile or initiate research collaboration or opening R & D Institute (I am thinking of Research and Development Organization), please feel free to contact me anytime. My working E-mail: kaushikphysics@gmail.com

Regards,

Dr. Kaushik Pal

http://M.Sc/
    See related links to what you are looking for.
  • i have completed M.tech Nanoelectronics an looking for PhD in abroad. My project is about metal oxide thin film sensor, regarding that i have one international journal publication

i have attached my resume for reference

with regards & thanks

Manoj Vanaraja

manojvraja@gmail.com

new edited manoj.pdf

https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/3440154011?profile=original
  • Hi everyone!

I am looking for a postdoctoral position. I am in the process of completing my doctoral degree in organometallic chemistry and Nano-catalysis at Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi), and I expect to receive my Ph.D. by the end of Dec. 2014. If your can provide a postdoc position in nano-catalysis or related fields, please contact me through EMAIL: hkjiitd@gmail.com

Thank you!

• I am Farooq Ahmed looking for PHD Scholarship in Turkey for exploring more benefits of nano particles in agriculture . My MS research title is Role of silver and Copper nanoparticles in combination with Pottasium in drought tolerance of wheat.

for contact email is ahmedfarooq740@yahoo.com

• I have completed my PhD from Advanced Micro Mecatronics lab and my thesis title entitled " Nanostructured Functional organic/ inorganic thin films through electrohydrodynamic atomization technique towards multifunctional applications. I have an experience on synthesis and characterization of nanomaterials and fabrication of functional thin films through solution based printing techniques for electronic device applications. I can handle all printing technical instruments such as electrohydrodynamics spray, slot die, screen printer, roll to plate, gun spray, doctor blade as well as i am having slight knowledge on ALD and CVD techniques. Additionally, having good knowledge to handle XRD, FT-IR, Raman analysis, UV-Vis,viscometer, nano profiler, ellipsometry  and etc. I am willing to learn new research area as well handle new techniques. If anyone knows about post doctoral position, which is relevant with my research, kindly let me know and I would like to join on coming year (2015).

Herewith, i have attached my resume

Thanks in advance

Dr. D. Navaneethan

D. Navaneethan - resume.pdf

https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/3440153085?profile=original
  • Dear all

I am looking for a Post Doc position in the area of Polymer nanocomposites. Herewith I upload my CV for reference.

Sorna

Sornagowri CV.rtf

• Hi,

I have completed my Mtech in Nano-electronics with a focus on Carbon nanotubes and its synthesis. Please let me know if there are any areas that i can specialize in. 

• Dear Naren

I am working on nanstructred material based biosensor for mycotoxin detection. If you are interesting please let me at khan.raju@gmail.com

Best Wishes

web: http://www.rrljorhat.res.in/analytical.php

CSIR-NEIST, Jorhat
This reply was deleted.