Replies

• I have recently completed my MSc  in Biotechnology and Worked one year in Defence Food Research Lab Mysore  and am looking for a P.hd position in nanomaterials. 

• hello

I am looking for PhD position in USA Europe and India. My first preference is USA.

• hello everyone good morning ...i m doing my Mtech in nanotechnology in VIT university vellore .I want do Phd in Europe .My area of interest in MEMS and Semiconductor design

• we have already some successful stories, I also find my postdoc place thanks Nanopaprika and spent there 2,5 years

Nagaraja K K said:

I think through this blog none will get any opportunity! So it is better to delete this section!

Looking for PhD or Postdoc position
    If you are looking for a nano-position. PhD and PostDoc positions around the world, from USA, Europe to India...  
  • I think through this blog none will get any opportunity! So it is better to delete this section!

• hi iam msc nanoscience and nanotechnology looking for phd in india or abroad such as singapore , canada or australia if u know pls contact my mail id its manomaben@gmail.com

• I have completed my PhD in Material Science (2013) and I am looking for a Postdoc position in US. The title of my PhD thesis is “Synthesis, characterization and studies of some important noble metal and metal oxide nanoparticles as energy materials” from Gulbarga University, Gulbarga, Karnataka INDIA.

My research background

• I am looking for a PhD position in chennai areas. I have completed M.Tech in nano.

• I have M.Sc. Degree in physical Chemistry from Addis Ababa University. I received this degree in the year of 2012. During my masters study, I have taken different theoretical and practical courses besides the masters thesis, such as Advanced Physical Chemistry, Conducting polymer, Computational Softwares, Electrochemical methods, Advanced organic chemistry, Quantum chemistry, and practical, UV-VIS, Fluoresence spectroscopy, Cyclic Voltametry, IR, NMR, etc..In addition to this, I have done my masters thesis in the area of spectroscopy and computational methods. The title of my thesis was" Investigation of the effect of Acceptor strength and Excitation Wavelength Dependence of Dual Fluorescence of Methylene Blue" .But now, I want to continue my PhD in the area of Nano Science and Technology since I have experiance in solar energy conversion using bifacial solar cells

http://M.Sc/
    See related links to what you are looking for.
  • I have M.Sc. Degree in physical Chemistry from Addis Ababa University. I received this degree in the year of 2012. During my masters study, I have taken different theoretical and practical courses besides the masters thesis, such as Advanced Physical Chemistry, Conducting polymer, Computational Softwares, Electrochemical methods, Advanced organic chemistry, Quantum chemistry, and practical, UV-VIS, Fluoresence spectroscopy, Cyclic Voltametry, IR, NMR, etc..In addition to this, I have done my masters thesis in the area of spectroscopy and computational methods. The title of my thesis was" Investigation of the effect of Acceptor strength and Excitation Wavelength Dependence of Dual Fluorescence of Methylene Blue" .But now, I want to continue my PhD in the area of Nano Science and Technology since I have experiance in solar energy conversion using bifacial solar cells

http://M.Sc/
    See related links to what you are looking for.
This reply was deleted.