Replies

• Hi , this is V. Sai Bhargava , Iam looking for Ph.D in Nanoscience & Technology. I have completed my Integrated M.Sc Nanotechnology in Acharya Nagarjuna University in August 2013. I have done my dissertation on " Synthesis & Characterization on Lithium Cobalt Phosphate Nanoparticles by using Corn Starch-Assisted Combustion Method" in Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad. 

I hereby attaching my CV for further proceedings. Looking forward to listen Good from you. 

bio data@ bhargava.pdf

http://M.Sc/
    See related links to what you are looking for.
  • I am looking for post doc position, recently I have completed my PhD in Physics. For more details please go through below link

https://sites.google.com/site/rajeshdesapogu/

• Yes, I'm looking for post doc position in area of Molecular spectroscopy/Biophysics/ Nanosensor.

• Hi to all

I am sending this mail for applying the post of Post doctoral/Research Assistant/Teacher position in your esteemed organization. I am currently a Ph.D. student in the department of Nanotechnology at the Regional Centre – Coimbatore, Anna University and fully expect to complete my doctoral degree requirements by June 2014. I respectfully submit this letter of application, for I believe my experiences and commitment to teaching make me well qualified to meet the needs of your program.

As a senior engineering research fellow at the Regional Centre –
    Coimbatore, Anna University, I believe that my academic training and
    my four years of experience of teaching in nanotechnology prepare me
    to be an effective researcher and instructor in your department. In
    addition to classroom instruction, I have advised students on
    appropriate research topics and edited and evaluated their work.

I have enclosed my CV for your reference, and I
    look forward to hearing from you soon.

If you require any additional materials or information, I am happy to supply it. Thank you very much for your consideration.

Regards,

Rajesh.R

Rajesh.docx

• Hi to all

I am sending this mail for applying the post of Post doctoral/Research Assistant/Teacher position in your esteemed organization. I am currently a Ph.D. student in the department of Nanotechnology at the Regional Centre – Coimbatore, Anna University and fully expect to complete my doctoral degree requirements by June 2014. I respectfully submit this letter of application, for I believe my experiences and commitment to teaching make me well qualified to meet the needs of your program.

As a senior engineering research fellow at the Regional Centre –
    Coimbatore, Anna University, I believe that my academic training and
    my four years of experience of teaching in nanotechnology prepare me
    to be an effective researcher and instructor in your department. In
    addition to classroom instruction, I have advised students on
    appropriate research topics and edited and evaluated their work.

I have enclosed my CV for your reference, and I
    look forward to hearing from you soon.

If you require any additional materials or information, I am happy to supply it. Thank you very much for your consideration.

Regards,

Rajesh.R

• Hello ppl, This is Jaison Jeevanandam from India I am doing my final year Post Graduation in Nanoscience and I am looking for PhD positions for the 2014 intake. I will finish my PG in the month of May 2014.I’d attached my CV with this mail

Jaison_ CV new.docx

• Hi Karishma!

Namaste!

Better You try from India. But If you are willing to do PhD from Abroad, one of the option is "Universiti Teknologi Petronas", Malaysia. The scholarship will be provided to almost all students which is RM 2200 equivalent to approx. Rs. 44000.

Regards!

Syed Mohd. Adnan Naqvi

PhD Student

UTP, Malaysia

adiaks2004@yahoo.co.in

karishma jain said:

Hi people,
    I have done my M.tech in nanotechnology and now want to do PhD..please tell whether phd from india in nanotechnology is okay or i have to do it from abroad?
    Please if u guys have idea about other options in nanotechnology, do tell.
  • Hi people,
    I have done my M.tech in nanotechnology and now want to do PhD..please tell whether phd from india in nanotechnology is okay or i have to do it from abroad?
    Please if u guys have idea about other options in nanotechnology, do tell.
  • Hi to all Nano-paprika elders and friends

I, V.Madhavi, submitted my PhD thesis on "Assessment of efficiency of Zero Valent  nanoiron for the remediation of chromium contaminated soil and water." I wish to continue my research in nano. I need guidance to do my PDF anywhere in India.

Thanks to all

• i am doing my msc (materials science&nanotechnology) ,next i would like to do my phd in nanotechnology enabled sensors,where i have this course in phd level in india or abrod

This reply was deleted.