Replies

• I'm looking for a PDF position in nanotechnology in USA

• Hello.. I am looking for Postdoc in Nanomaterials/biomaterials for biomedical applications... I have expertise in synthesis and modification of different types of Nanomaterials (particle, rods, nanotubes, membranes, Carbon based, polymeric) for biomedical applications. Also, I have hand on experience on various nanomaterial characterization and analysis techniques.

• Hi Dears,

I am looking for my PhD in abroad. I have completed my master degree in both Physics and Materials Science. I have good experience in nanomaterials synthesis and device fabrication for energy conversion (solar cell, water splitting).

Please let me know.

• I am doing M.sc Nanoscience(final) and did MBA in HRM.. I am trying for Ph.D positions in Australia..

Jaison_ CV.pdf

http://M.sc/
    See related links to what you are looking for.
  • Hi, post some details. Looking for?.... and we will share it with all members.

Ranjeet Singh Mahla said:

Yes I am looking for Ph.D. admission. 

Looking for PhD or Postdoc position
    If you are looking for a nano-position. PhD and PostDoc positions around the world, from USA, Europe to India...  
  • Yes I am looking for Ph.D. admission. 

• Hi All,

I have finished my Ph.D. in Nanoscience . The title of  my thesis is Analysis of size-dependent properties of  Quantum dots. I am looking for a postdoctoral position in this field.Please help me out .

• Hello All,

I am looking for postdoc position in condensed matter physics at nanoscale. I have explored electronic and optical properties of nanostructures in the framework of density functional theory using CASTEP. I have publications in  Journal of Applied Physics, Computational Materials Science, The European Physical Journal B, etc.

contact me at:  skj4phy@gmail.com and sandeepjain@iiitm.ac.in

Thanks in advance!

• i'm looking for a PhD position in material science , chemistry , nano materials 

• I Will be completing my B.tech in Nanotechnology in 2014. I wish to apply for a PhD scholarship directly after my B.Tech. Please suggest. I am highly motivated for research and have completed projects at IIT Madras, IIT Guwahati, IIITM Gwalior.

This reply was deleted.