Replies

• I'm looking for a PostDoc position in Europe or USA.

• Hi,

i am looking for PhD positon in nnotechnology in USA, Canda or Australia. I have completed my master. My research work topic was " fabrication and biological application of ferromagnetic nanoparticles" 

• I am writing to inquire about the availability of postdoc position.

I would like to introduce myself as Tej Singh, completed my PhD from National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur. The title of my thesis is “Tribo-performance evaluation of fiber reinforced and nano filled composite friction materials”. The research results were published in various international journals and data was also presented in both international and national conferences. At present I aspire to gain more practical scientific knowledge and acquire more technical skill, in the field of nanotechnology. I herewith enclosed my brief Curriculum Vitae. I look forward to hearing a kind reply from you at your earliest convenience.

Tej Resume.pdf

• Dear Sir,

I am looking for Post doctoral position. I have worked in nanotechnology for human health care like bone replacement and tooth. I have transferred on know to technology to one pharma cuticles industry.

Thank you

• Find PhD here

http://www.findaphd.com/

• i am doing my master degree in materials science and nanotechonology,where is the best place to do phd in nanotechonology?

• Dear Sir/Madam/Friends,

I am Dr. Ravikumara N R from Bangalore, Karnataka, India. I did my doctoral in Nanomedicine (Nano Drug Delivery) for cancer therapy. Presenty, I have published 5 articles in peer reviewed international journals. Looking for postdoc usa/europe/australia.

If you find my CV suitable for the position, please contact with ravi_vaddin@hotmail.com

Below are my published articles list.

• Ravikumara NR, Nagaraj TS, Hiremat Shobharani R, Gargi Raina. Madhusudhan B., Preparation and Evaluation of Nimesulide-loaded Ethylcellulose and Methylcellulose Nanoparticles and Microparticles for Oral Delivery. Journal of Biomaterial Application 24 (1), pp 47-64, 2009 (IF 2.24).

• Neralakere Ramanna Ravikumara and Basavaraj Madhusudhan., Chitosan Nanoparticles for Tamoxifen Delivery and Cytotoxicity to MCF-7 and Vero cells. Pure and Applied Chemistry, Vol. 83, No. 11, pp. 2027–2040, 2011 (IF 2.12).

• NR Ravikumara and B Madhusudhan. Evaluation of Anticancer Efficacy of Daidzein Loaded Poly (D, L) Lactic acid nanoparticles. Manuscript submitted to the Journal of Bionanoscience, Vol. 5, pp1–8, 2012.

• Ravikumara NR, Tiyaboonchai W and Madhusudhan B., Fabrication and Characterization of Genistein Encapsulated Poly (D, L) Lactic acid Nanoparticles for Pharmaceutical Application. Manuscript submitted in the Current Nanoscience Vol. 9(2), pp293-302, 2013 (IF 2.0).

• Mithila B.S Ravikumara N.R and Madhusudhan B., Preparation, characterization and toxicity evaluation of monodisperse oxytetracycline-loaded poly (hydoxyethylmethacrylate) nanoparticles for oral therapy submitted to Journal of Bionanoscience Vol. 7, pp1–12, 2013.

• Ravikumara NR and Madhusudhan B., Phytoestrogen (Daidzein) Loaded PLA nanoparticle preparation process, optimization method for encapsulation. Manuscript submitted in the Journal of Nanotechnology in Engineering and Medicine (Accepted).

Thanks,

Regards

Ravi NR

• ye am looking for phd position , 

• yes looking for a post doc/ research fellowship in USA,Europe and Japan.

This reply was deleted.