Replies

• Hai

cal me

• Hello I am Prakhar Gupta (Final Year Mechanical engineering, undergraduate) . My area of interests are Carbon Nanotubes, Design engineering, Mechanics of Solids. I am engaged in one of the project for my degree on "Molecular Modelling and Analysis of Single Walled Carbon Nanotubes". Herein the target is to explore various mechanical properties of CNTs.

I am interested for pursuing Ph.D under the guidance of reputed Professor.

Please reply me if I match with your position.

Thanks!!!!!

• Respected Sir,

This is parichay Paul and have completed my M.Tech in nanotechnology(nano-bio) in 2012 and very much interested in accquiring a PhD position in europe or united states. I have work in the field of applications in gene therapy during my training period. It would be grateful if you help me out regarding this.Please mail me at parichya.paul@gmail.com.

Yours sincerely,

Parichaya Paul.

• I am Final Year Mechanical Engineering Student. My research interests are analysis of mechanical properties of SWCNTs.

•      I am Kannan PK, currently doing Final year M.Tech in Nanoscience and technology in pondicherry University.  I finished my M.Sc in applied phyiscs from NITT.  I am looking for a Ph.d post in nanotechnology.  Please help me in identifying a good ph.d. position.

Here with i am attaching my resume.  Please mail back to kannan.pkk@gmail.com.

Thank You,

PK RESUME.pdf

http://M.Sc/
    See related links to what you are looking for.
  • I am looking for PhD position.

I am Pursuing Master of Techology in Nanotechnology at VIT University, Vellore, INDIA. I have completed Bachelor of Techology in Electronics and Communication Engineering. I will complete the M.Tech degree by May 2013. I am interested to do Ph.D in the field of Nanoscience (and Technology) and its applications.

My email id: mallikarjun.bhavanari@gmail.com

• I m looking for a Ph.D. position in Nanotechnology with funding in Germany, EU, Canada, Japan, US

If anybody can help me ? I can send him my detail CV.

I am Mr. Apoorva Mahendra Ranjekar from Pune India.

Currently I am doing my M.Tech project for the period of one year (July 2012 to June 2013) under the guidance of Dr. Milind V. Kulkarni, (Scientist-C) in Nanocomposite Laboratory,  Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET), (Department of Information Technology, Govt. of India),in Pune, Maharashtra, India.

The conducting polymers and its applications mainly as a biosensor is the major topic of my project work.

• Good morning,

I would like to introduce myself as D. Amarantha Reddy, working as a Research scholar in Department of Physics, S.V. University, Tirupati, India.

I have been working on the synthesis and characterization of nano magnetic semiconductors for device application particularly spintronic devices from the past three years. The research results were published in various international journals and data was also presented in both national and international conferences. I hope that my previous work experience will cope up the activities at your Institute for Energy Research and also give better exposure to continue my research carrier with your group. I assure you that I can take up any challenging problem and work hard with all sincerity and good team spirit to meet the mark of your expectations. Therefore, I expect an opportunity to work in your reputed laboratory. I herewith enclosed my brief CV for your perusal. Kindly do the needful in this regard. I look forward to hearing a kind reply from you at your earliest convenience.

Thanking you,

Yours,

D. Amaranatha Reddy

Curriculum Vitae.docx

https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/3440150760?profile=original
  • i have done my M. tech in nanotechnology. This is my attachment regarding Phd. Please go through my CV and let me know if there is any opportunity .

Yogi Updated CV- Harish Sir.pdf

• come to nit rourkela..............

This reply was deleted.