Replies

• i am looking for postdoc in malasia..  nanomaterial applications for solid oxide fuell cells. 

• yes, now i am looking for PDF position in nanotechnology or thin films area, so please conduct my email id (lcnehru@yahoo.com)

• Nanopaprika Job monitor updates with new Postdoc, PhD positions and nanojobs:

http://www.nanopaprika.eu/profiles/blog/list?tag=TINC-Job

TINC-Job - Blogs
    All Blog Posts Tagged 'TINC-Job' | The International NanoScience Community; Since 2007, Contact: editor@nanopaprika.eu
  • Dear all

I did my PhD, Now i am looking postdoc position. I have uploaded my CV.  Any body have opening in lab (nano/thin films) please go thourgh my CV and get back to me. my e-mail id is lcnehru@yahoo.com

thanks

LCN-VITAE.pdf

Prof.CSR-Testimonial.pdf

Synopsis of my thesis.pdf

• i completed m.sc nanomaterials and looking for phd in nanotechnology can u give me any suggestions regarding this
    http://m.sc/
    See related links to what you are looking for.
  • My email Id kesavanjagadesh@gmail.com

• Dear All,

I did my PhD on developmemt of Ion selective electrodes.

I am looking postdoc in Europe and US. I have uploaded my CV.  Any body have opening in lab please go thourgh my CV and get back to me.

thanks

TINC-Job - Blogs
    All Blog Posts Tagged 'TINC-Job' | The International NanoScience Community; Since 2007, Contact: editor@nanopaprika.eu

TINC-Job - Blogs
  • Respected Professors,

It is my great pleasure to introduce myself as S.Sudharsan, pursuing my PhD Chemistry in the field of “Synthesis and characterization of Nanocomplexes and their biomedical applications” under the guidance of Dr.N.Raman, Associate Professor of Chemistry, VHNSN College (Madurai Kamaraj University), Virudhunagar, India. I will be submitting my PhD thesis on 11th April 2012. Now, I am respectfully submitting the application for a postdoctoral scholar position at your research group.

I am currently a Non-stipendiary PhD research student at the same college in the same university and will be submitting my PhD thesis in May 2012. More than five years of experience as a R&D Chemist, Senior Research Fellow, Assistant Manager (Product development) and PhD Research Scholar keens my experience in the application of chemistry in many fields. Besides my main responsibility, I also accomplished some research independently or in a team mainly in metal nanochemistry. These practices give me skill in the application of chemistry to the modern society.

My graduate and post-graduate studies in General Chemistry @ Madurai Kamaraj University not only provide me strong background and research experience but also make me to do its application in many fields. I believe with these educational values and experiences that I possess, working under a concern like you, will enlighten and expose me more to areas where chemical and material science knowledge are relevant and in addition, can put into practice what I have learnt so far. I believe my experiences are well qualified to meet the needs of the project. I am having a great interest in working under your guidance.

A copy of my curriculum vitae with referees and my research interests and my publications is enclosed. If you need any additional information, I am very happy to submit them. I believe that my perseverance and enthusiasm could help me success in the research at your lab. I will be very grateful if you can give me a chance.

Thank you very much for your consideration and looking forward to hear back from you.

Yours sincerely,

S. Sudharsan.

PhD Research Scholar,

Research Department of Chemistry,
    VHNSN College,
    Virudhunagar - 626 001
    India.
    MOB: +919976334288

Sudharsan_CV.pdf

This reply was deleted.