Replies

• I am a student working as project assistant from 2 years on clay and polymer nano composite.
    having 2 publications, one in langmuire.
    want to do phd frm outside univerties.
    any suggesions?

CV_kinjal.doc

• http://www.nanopaprika.eu/profiles/blogs/call-for-ph-d-positions-at...

CALL FOR Ph.D POSITIONS AT NANOSOLAR DIVISION AT AMRITA CENTRE FOR NANOSCIENCES
    Nanosolar Division at Amrita Center for Nanosciences (ACNS) is a premier research center (CENTER FOR EXCELLENCE) in the area of photovoltaics and ene…
  • I am looking for any PhD position in Nanomaterials. I have done my M.Sc. in Nanosciences with 73% from IU,Lucknow,India. I have knowledge of handling of apparatus of: XRD, UV Visible spectrophotometer, LCR, Spin Coating, Dip Coating and also have knowledge of Synthesis of nanoparticles through Sol-Gel Auto Combustion technique. Additionally I have done a 3 months project in nanomaterials entitled "Structural and Optical properties of Cr doped ZnO nanoparticles synthesized by Sol-Gel Auto combustion method.

Kindly guide me about the PhD position in Nanomaterials according to my qualifications.

Thanks!!

http://M.Sc/
    See related links to what you are looking for.
  • Dear Swarmina, Could you send your CV to vandna_arora@yahoo.com . It would be helpful to know whether you have cleared NET examination. All the best,

Vandna

• thank you Dr.Vandana for your persual.... ..... I have posted my resume on your email .....but to tell you that since i have done M.Tech in nanotechnology and B.Tech in Chemical Engg... it was not possible for me to choose a particular course for Clearing NET...so if you have any option of wanting a candidate then please let me know..i shall be thankfull to you ...

Thankyou once again for your concern

regards

swarnima

• I am searching for a Phd postion in Nano Materials ,I have worked on Graphene based materials and is wanting some help to get a phd position.Please help me if any one could.

thank yo very much

• Dear all,
    I am in my final year of M.Tech-Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology at Centre for Converging Technologies, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur, India and looking for M.Tech dissertation position. I would like to work on either Magnetic Nanoparticles or Graphene/CNT.
    I have submitted 2 papers for publication and have 4 publications in conference proceedings. I have also done a One year course on Science Journalism under DST.
    I have given my Revised GRE and my score range is 302-315 on 340.
    Can you also suggest me a university for my PhD from Fall 2012 ??

Regards,
    Sahil Tahiliani 

• I'm looking for a PostDoc position in nanotechnology/thin films. My dissertation title is “Preparation and characterization of metal oxide nanopowders by microwave-assisted combustion method for gas sensing devices”.  Please have a look on my CV. If any vacany in this field please conduct my email address (lcnehru@yahoo.com).

LCN-VITAE.pdf

• I'm looking for PhD or any other researchd in carbon nano t fellow position in hyderabad, India. I have completed B.Tech in Electronics and M.Tech in nano technology. I am interested in carbon nano tube electronics.

• I am very interested to do research in nanomaterials field. My dissertation title is "Characterization and Simulation of ITO nanoparticulate coatings on glass/plastic substrates". Plz have a look on my CV

Dr A Solieman CVFULL.pdf

This reply was deleted.