Replies

• New open positions updated: http://www.nanopaprika.eu/profiles/blog/list?tag=TINC-Job

TINC-Job - Blogs
    All Blog Posts Tagged 'TINC-Job' | The International NanoScience Community; Since 2007, Contact: editor@nanopaprika.eu
  • I am looking for a job as Scientist in Semiconductor Nanocrystals synthesis, Characterization and Application in india or abroad.

• not now but in future for post doc

• Hello Dr. Sarraf, I am Syed Mohd. Adnan Naqvi from India. I have completed my Master's in Nanoscience from IU,Lucknow, India. Now i am looking for a PhD position in Nanomaterials. I have done a project on Study of effects of doping of Chromium(rare earth metal) into ZnO(metal oxide) onto its Structural and Optical properties. I have already mail my CV to you. Please let me know about the options.

•  I am Ass. Prof. at Physics Dep, Bani- Suef University, Egypt.  Director of BSU nanophotonics and Applications. I'm looking for partners from Europe or USA for join projects Nanoscience and nanotechnology field & Applications ( Energy and water desalination). Also, I am looking for a postDoc Position in Europe and USA
    •  Ph.D. (Experiemental Physics)    Dissertation, "Optical characterization of a photonic crystal  

composed of metal- dielectric multilayers"

Main Research or Technology Topics:

• Electron- Atom Collision.
    • Nanopourous Membranes.
    • Photonic Nanostructures.
    • Plasmonic Nanostructures.

my recent Publications

1)       Mohamed Shaban, Hany Hamdy, Fayez Shahin, and Sang-Wan Ryu, "Strong surface Plasmon Resonance of ordered Gold nanorod Array Fabricated in Porous Anodic alumina template ", Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology", Vol. 10, 3034-3037 (2010)

2)       Mohamed Shaban, Hany Hamdy, Fayez Shahin, Joonmo Park and Sang-Wan Ryu, "Uniform and Reproducible Barrier Layer Removal of Porous Anodic Alumina Membrane", Journal of Nanoscience and nanotechnology, vol. 10, 3380-3384 (2010)

3)        Mohamed Shaban, Hany Hamdy, Fayes Shahin and Sang-Wan Ryu, "optical Properties of  Porous Anodic Alumina Membrane Uniformaly Decorated with Ultra-Thin Porous Gold Nanoparticles Arrays", Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology 11, 941-952 (2011)

4)       Mohamed Shaban, Sang-Wan Ryu, Hany Hamdy, Fayez Shahin, "Fabrication and Optical Characterization of Decorated Nanoporous Anodic Alumina Membranes",  4th International Conference on Modern Trends in Physics Research (MTPR-2010), Cairo& Sharm El-Sheikh, Egypt, December 12-16, (2010). World Scientific publisher (conference procedure), accepted (2011).

5)       Mohamed Shaban, Hany Hamdy, Fayez Shahin and Sang-Wan Ryu, " Fabrication of ordered Cr nanostructures by self agglomeration on porous anodic alumina membranes", Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Volume 11, Number 8, August 2011 , pp. 7145-7150(6).

6)       Hany Hamdy, Sang-Wan Ryu, Mohamed Shaban, " Cr nanostructures fabricated based on porous anodic alumina membranes", The 19th Annual International Conference on Composites and Nano Engineering (ICCE-19) Shanghai, China, July 24-30 (2011). World Journal of Engineering, accepted (2011) .

• I am looking to do research, with nanoparticles and cancer.

• im looking for PhD in nano technology field ( specifically graphene based appln)
  • Hello, I will travel to Germany to complete my PhD research, but i need a prof from germany to supervisior my research there. May someone help me.
    thanks 

• I am anbarasu finished my M.Sc(Medical Bio-Nanotechnology) and my under graduation was B.Sc(chemistry) and i am now looking for phd in nanochemistry or in the field of drug delevery or nanotechnology
    http://M.Sc/
    See related links to what you are looking for.
  • I am looking for PhD position in computational or simulation of nanomaterial, I have done my master degree in materials and engineering sciences in 2009, in 2011 I have done Nanotechnology advanced course in France.
    Than you
This reply was deleted.