Replies

• Looking for a Postdoc position in Drug Designing, Protein-Protein interaction, Protein-Drug interaction, Protein aggregation, Single molecule force spectroscopy, Protein Imaging,  Protein folding and unfolding.

Dear Sir/Madam, 

My name is Dhruv Kumar, and I am finishing my Ph.D. in Cellular, Molecular and Industrial Biology at NanoBioScience lab, Department of Biochemistry, University of Bologna, Italy in December 2011. I graduated in Chemistry (Hons.) from Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Varanasi, India in 2006. I have completed M.Sc-Bioinformatics from University of Allahabad, India in 2008 with distinction. During my master’s studies I worked on In-silico studies of Docking between HIV-1 Proteases and derivatives of Cyclic Urea Inhibitors. At present,  I work on cellular and molecular basis of characterization of intrinsically unstructured proteins related to neurodegenerative disease  by Atomic Force Microscope under supervision of Prof. Bruno Samori. I would like to continue working in this area. It would be great help for me If you suggest me how and where should i look for the Postdoc position.

Sincerely,
    Dhruv Kumar

CV.pdf

Cover letter_Dhruv kumar.pdf

http://M.Sc/
    See related links to what you are looking for.
  • I am looking for a post doc position. I am a PhD in Biotechnology. I am working on application of nanoparticles in disruption of detrimental biofilms.
  • I am saravanan from bhavnagar, Gujarat in CSMCRI. I'm looking for a good PhD position in abroad. Recently i am working in nano-crystalline sulfated zirconia used as solid catalyst for diverse applications. Now i am thinking that i can migrate abroad for my PhD which may help me a lot to understand more in the nano-functional materials. Let me know if any vacancy in materials and catalysis field.

My mail id is: saravananspkc@gmail.com

Thanking you

Saravanan K

Saravanan_CV.pdf

• Hi All...

This is matter of great pleasure of me to share with you all my experience.

Recently I got a very good postdoctoral due to nanopaprika.....i let you know all how this happen....

I just posted my resume here at nanopaprika.....and wait.......after few days i got a mail regarding PDF, I applied for that and submitted a project for postdoc fellowship......

Very recently on 7 sept 2011 I came to know that i have selected for that postdoctoral Fellowship among few hundred peoples...i was the the lucky one to get this........

But i wish to mention here that this all come true bcoz of nanopaprika..............

So i am very very happy and thankful to nanopaprika from the bottom of my heart.......... coz of that my dream comes true.......

Thanx a lot..Nanopaprika....and the persons related to including and all forum members...........

• hi, i am looking for Master on PHD on nanobiotechnologie ,for genetic application . or for chiomiotherapie for locale organe! contact me!
    • Hi balaji

try to contact Dr VHS Moorthy , Associate professor, manipal university, mangalore. He basically doing Nanotechnology work...in  Devlopment of plasmonic bio-sensor...and alll.............. for detail contact me 07809897080..................

All the very best

• Dear Sir,

Thanks for your information .

Thank you.

• I am looking for PhD in Nanobiotechnology in abroad with scholarship. I have published one of my paper in the subject of Nanobiotechnology and hence wanna carry my PhD research further in this field. Please help me out how to find relevant universities/institutions in abroad giving scholarships to Indian students.
  • ANY ONE HAS DONE WORK ON THIN FILM USING CATHODIC ARC DEPOSITION

• Dear Sir/Madam,

I am REVINGTON BABU, Chennai, India. I am looking for a PhD position in nanotechnology. I am a gold mdalist in my B.Sc Physics. I have completed M.Sc M.Phil B.Ed in Physics (Pre-PhD program in India) at St.Joseph's College, Trichy, Tamil Nadu, India. "Synthesis and Characterization of pure and copper doped ZnO" is the title of my thesis. I have 7.0 IELTS band score. I am creative and able to work well in a team. I have got all my academic certificates legalized. I am quick learner.I shall certainly bring laurrels to the people who hire me.

Thanking you

With innovation and creativity,

Revington Babu

IELTS PDF.pdf

CERTIFY.pdf

CV.Revington.pdf

This reply was deleted.