Replies

• Dear All,

I am doing my Ph.D. on exchange bias phenomenon in core-shell-type magnetic nanoparticles using different techniques, such as dc/ac magnetization, neutron diffraction, polarized neutron small angle scattering (SANSPOL), etc.

I will be submitting my Ph.D. thesis in November 2011.

I am looking for a Postdoc position in the area of nanomagnetism or neutron scattering.

Kindly let me know, if you have/come across any such vacancy.

With best regards,

P. K. Manna

E-mail:pkmanna1@gmail.com

• I am looking for Phd in Nanobiomaterials, i completed my M.tech in Nanotechnology with thesis titled "Comparative Study on Biomimetically Synthesised NanoHydroxyapatite with BSA, Methionine and Glycine". my mail id: arunsmart.18@gmail.com
  • clear toffel and apply outside. u can get ok sumanta

• Does anyone know the effective programme (Software tool) to find out the lattice parameter from XRD pattern
  • I am looking for PostDoc position or a good job in abroad. I recently completed my PhD in nano-agriculturee. My research topic was "Nutrient release pattern of nanofertilizer formulations" from Tamil Nadu agricultural University, Coimbatore, India.
  • new positions added

http://www.nanopaprika.eu/profiles/blog/list?tag=TINC-Job
    TINC-Job - Blogs
    All Blog Posts Tagged 'TINC-Job' | The International NanoScience Community; Since 2007, Contact: editor@nanopaprika.eu
  • New positions added:

http://www.nanopaprika.eu/profiles/blog/list?tag=TINC-Job
    TINC-Job - Blogs
    All Blog Posts Tagged 'TINC-Job' | The International NanoScience Community; Since 2007, Contact: editor@nanopaprika.eu
  • Hi,
    I am finishing my PhD Analytical Chemistry in the month of September 2011. My field of PhD work is "MALDI TOF Mass spectrometry and Capillary electrophoretic analysis nanoparticles and nanomaterials".
    I have 3 years of industrial and academic experience in multi-disciplinary fields like Biotechnology, protein purification, protein characterization and microbiology. Here are my educational qualifications.
    1. Ph.D. Analytical chemistry (2008-2011 expected)
    2. Masters in Biotechnology (2003-2006)
    3. Bachelors in Microbiology (2000-2003)

I am looking for a research oriented position which explores my skills.
  • Please forward you resume to drsrk1955@yahoo.co.in. We have a project assistant opening for a govt funded project and you may register for PhD also. All the best
This reply was deleted.