Replies

•  I am looking for a Phd. position or a trainee job in the following fields of nanotechnology (in Hungary or in abroad):

1. Nanoelelectronics (especially graphene, carbon nanotube)

2. Nano-metrology (AFM, STM)

3. Nano medicine

4. Compound semiconductors, thin film layers

I have graduated in January of 2010 in the Budapest University of Technology and Economics (Budapest, Hungary) as an electrical engineer.The title of my degree  was: Review of the Structural Entropy On Different Thin Film Layers and I have a publication (B. Varga, A. Ürmös, Sz. Nagy, I. Mojzes: Fractal Properties of Gold, Paladium and Gold-palladium Thin Films on InP, Vacuum (Elsevier, 2010)) and two scientific student work:

• Investigation Of The Relationship Of Fractal Properties And Structural Entropy Of Different Thin Film Layers (4-th prize, supervisor: Dr. Imre Mojzes (Department of Electronical Technology)), 2008
    • Modelling The  Effects Of Quantum Noise, In One  Qubit Quantum System (4-th prize, supervisor: Dr. Barnabás Apagyi (Department of Theoretical Physics)), 2007

Please let me know if any Phd or trainee positions are there, in these fields.

Further information:

http://hu.linkedin.com/in/urmosantal (in english)

https://www.xing.com/profile/Antal_Uermoes

Yours Sincerely,

Antal Ürmös 

• I am sorry, the first sentence was wrong, I am going to repeat this post (April 8, 2011 at 11:30pm).
  • I'm karthikeyan from Chennai, India. I am looking for the PhD position in NanoMaterials. Please let me know if any positions are there.

•   Good Morning Friends, Warm Greatings,   I am Karthikeyan.S. I will complete my masters in Nanoelectronics  in May month.   Now I am doing my M.Tech  project in LEOS, Indian Space Research Organisation(ISRO), Bangalore. I'm looking for Ph.D in the field  Nanoscience and NanoTechnology.  Can you give me information regarding this ...
  • I'm looking for a PostDoc position in Europe or USA.
  • hello
    i am also pursuing m.tech in nanotechnology and nanoscience from jaipur.i want to know the procedure in phd in IIT bombay.my feild of interest is nanosystems in medical fields.
    i am waiting for your reply
    thanx
    • U have to attend exam of the departments. Do u have GATE/ NET? Where u r persuing MTech? For details mail me.
      • hey

actually my corse is integrated btech mtech(5 yrs) n presently em in 4 th yr(8sem.)

n em still nt elligible for NET.

is gate is neccesary for phd in IITs or NET is sufficient?

will u pls send me ur email id?

one mre thing...if i have few publication den dere is any chance of direct addmisions?

thanx

• phy.dpanda@gmail.com and dpanda@phy.iitkgp.ernet.in
  • I'm looking for PDF positio in Nonvolatile memory technology. Is there any possiblities please inform me. phy.dpanda<at>gmail.com
This reply was deleted.