Replies

• Hi, I, Shiva K. Rastogi, have research experience in the field of medicinal and nanoparticles chemistry research. It include synthesis of multistep organic synthesis (for simplified natural product, and small organic molecules, of biological interest), peptide nucleic acids using traditional solution phase, solid phase peptide synthesis. My research area also focused on for nanoparticles (gold, silver, dye doped silica nanoparticles) and their functionalization with bioorganic and organic compounds for the application of for the application of diagnostic and therapeutic chemistry.

I am searching a position like Research Scientist or Assistant Research Professor. Please email me if you have any opening.

• I am purusing masters in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology. I complete my masters in April last week of 2011. on going research topic is about " Exposure, Uptake, Distribution and toxicity of Iron Oxide based nanoparticles and its Application in Therapeutic application " - mainly focusing on nano-toxicity, Cancer treatment and diagnosis. I am looking for a PhD position in Nanomaterials and Nanobiotechnology.

CV_resume.doc

• New positions added  to our job-monitor: http://www.nanopaprika.eu/profiles/blog/list?tag=monitor
    Monitor - Blogs
    All Blog Posts Tagged 'monitor' | The International NanoScience Community; Since 2007, Contact: editor@nanopaprika.eu
  • I'm doing MS by Research at VIT University on CNT interconnects for VLSI ICs. Now I'm in my final year and complete by june 2011.I'm interesed in doing PhD in the same area in US or in Europe. Please help.
  • hi,I am registered as a PHD student in nano sciences.I am looking for internship programme so that i will learn the equipments and their operations.
  •  I have just finished the degree of Master of Science in Biophysics. Nowadays I'm looking for a Ph.D. scholarship to complete my researches in any of the following fields, or at least a related subject else. I'm ready to work in any another suitable point of research available at you, for example: (Nano-biophysics, Single molecule biophysics, Bio polymer folding and interaction ...).
  • I am planning to join a team for a Post DoC position in 2012 January.

• I am looking for a post doc position in Materials Science (Nanotechnology). I have completed Ph.D. in Materials Science (Nanotechnology) from Dept of Physics, Banaras Hindu University on the topic "Synthesis, Characterization and Optical Properties of Se and Te based Pure and Doped Chalcogenide Nanomaterials".

List of Publications:

1. Pushpendra Kumar, Kedar Singh, Element directed aqueous solution synthesis of copper
    telluride nanoparticles, characterization and optical properties, Crystal Growth &
    Design Vol. 9, No. 7, July 2009 P.P. 3089-3094.

2. Pushpendra Kumar, Kedar Singh, Ferromagnetism in Cu doped ZnSe semiconducting
    quantum dots, Journal of Nanoparticle Research, 2010 (Accepted, In Press).

3. Pushpendra Kumar, Kedar Singh, Structural, optical and Raman studies of template-free solvothermaly synthesized ZnSe/ZnSe: Ce3+ nanoparticles, Journal of Luminescence,
    Vol.130, 2010, P.P. 2026-2031.

4. Pushpendra Kumar, Kedar Singh, O.N. Srivastava, Template free solvothermaly
    synthesized copper selenide (CuSe, Cu2-xSe, -Cu2Se and Cu2Se) hexagonal nanoplates
    from different precursors at low temperature, Journal of Crystal Growth, Vol. 312,
    2010, P.P. 2804-2813.

5. Pushpendra Kumar, Kedar Singh, Template-free solvothermaly synthesized ZnSe and
    ZnSe: Eu3+ nanoparticles, structural, optical and Raman studies, Current nanoscience,
    Vol.6, No 5, 2010, P.P. 402-407.

6. Pushpendra Kumar, Kedar Singh, Synthesis of CdSe nanoparticles at 50 0C by wet
    chemical method, Current nanoscience Vol.6, No 1, February 2010, P.P. 89-93.

7. Pushpendra Kumar, Kedar Singh, T.P. Yadav, O.N. Srivastava, Effect of annealing below crystallization temperature on structural and mechanical properties of
    Co66Si16B12Fe4Mo2 metallic glass, Journal of Optoelectronics and Advanced
    Materials, Vol.11, No.8 August 2009, P.P.1082-1087.

8. Pushpendra Kumar, Kedar Singh, Wurtzite ZnSe quantum dots: synthesis, characterization and PL properties, Journal of Optoelectronics and Biomedical Materials, Vol.1, No 1,2009, P.P. 59-69.

9. A.K. Singh, Pushpendra Kumar, Kedar Singh N.S. Saxena, Thermal transport in
    Se81Te15Sb4 chalcogenide glass, Chalcogenide Letters Vol. 3, No. 12, December 2006,
    P.P.139 – 144.

10. Pushpendra Kumar, Kedar Singh, Thermo-physical properties of Se-Te-Sb vitreous
    chalcogenide semiconductors, Chalcogenide Letters Vol. 4, No. 11, November 2007,
    P.P. 127 – 132.

11. Pushpendra Kumar, Kedar Singh, Synthesis Characterization and optical properties of copper selenide quantum dots,Structural Chemistry 2011 (Accepted).

12. Pushpendra Kumar, Kedar Singh, Structural, optical and Raman studies of template-free solvothermaly synthesized Lanthanum doped ZnSe nanoparticles, Materials Chemistry
    and Physics, 2010, (Under Review).

My e-mail: physicsbhu@gmail.com
  • Thank you Sir.
  • I am searching a post doc position in Materials Science (Nanotechnology). I have completed Ph.D. in Materials Science (Nanotechnology) from Dept of Physics, Banaras Hindu University on the topic "Synthesis, Characterization and Optical Properties of Se and Te based Pure and Doped Chalcogenide Nanomaterials".
This reply was deleted.