Replies

• M.Attya ,Cairo .EGYPT.

Dear SIr ,I am metallurgy& material engineer ,AI have got my master degree in advanced material for electrical application ,now I am working in composite material and Nano composite materials, I gope to find position with you to complete my PHD with your team in such project , please provide me with avaialble position with you and your contact to directly contact you
  • I have completed my masters in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology in 2011. My research topic is nanocomposite material filled in cnt and Characterization . I have research experiences on Nanomaterial fabrication, Nanocomposite materials and Semiconductor Nanoparticles. I am looking for a Six Month training in India and aboard.
    • could you please give details of your CV.  We have a project assistant post for Solid Polymer Electrolyte nano composites for Batteries which is a NRB project.  You may be able to register for PhD under Visvesvaraya Technological Univ in Karnataka
      • i will send by today itself..sorry for the delay sir
  • Hi, Myself Kiran B M from indian institute of Science banaglore. Working as PDRA in Dendrimer, gold nanoparticles, Thiol-disulifide self assembly. Looking for the PDRA position in Dendrimer, liquid crystals, nanoparticles and self assembly area in europe especially in UK or even anywhere else.
  • I have recently completed a Master Degree in Materials & Nanotechnologies "Surfaces, Thin Films, Nanomaterials" (intelligent and nanostructured surfaces, nanomaterials synthesis and Characterization, polymers and nanocomposites, organic electronics: LED, OLED, Organic Transistors, thin films deposition: CVD, PVD...) I am looking for a PhD in Nanomaterials.

• I have submitted my Ph.D. thesis in coordination chemistry of thorium (December, 2010). Now, I want to pursue a post-doc in nanomaterials from U.S. or E.U.
  • I have submitted my Ph.D. thesis in coordination chemistry of thorium. Now I want to pursue a post-doc in nanomaterials.
  • Please forward your resume to my email address. We have a opening on a Solid Polymer Electrolytes with nano particles project where you may be able to register for your PhD as well from Visvesvaraya Technological University
  • I had completed My PhD in pharmaceutical Dosage form Science and it delivery and having the practical experience in pharma industry of 9 years  and looking for for a Post Doc Position in nanotech or Crystal Engineering.

This reply was deleted.