Replies

• I am looking for a post doc position in Materials Science (Nanotechnology). I have completed Ph.D. in Materials Science (Nanotechnology) from Dept of Physics, Banaras Hindu University on the topic "Synthesis, Characterization and Optical Properties of Se and Te based Pure and Doped Chalcogenide Nanomaterials".
  • I am searching a post doc position in Materials Science (Nanotechnology). I have completed Ph.D. in Materials Science (Nanotechnology) from Dept of Physics, Banaras Hindu University on the topic "Synthesis, Characterization and Optical Properties of Se and Te based Pure and Doped Chalcogenide Nanomaterials".
    • Hai Pushpendra,

Look this link there is a open position. 

risoe.dtu.dk

and alos you can contact Material Research division, Riso National Laboratory for sustainable energy,Technical University of Denmark.

Conatct senior researcher Dr.Habil.Lion Mishnaevsky Jr. 

• Yes. Currently I'm doing my MS, completes it by June 2011, and want to do PhD in Nanotechnology (CNT electronics) Currently doing research in the area of VLSI interconnects using CNTs at VIT Univeraity, Vellore. Interested in doing PhD in US/Europe in the same area.. please guide me..
  • Hai Friends,

I am Karthikeyan.S. I will complete my masters in Nanoelectronics  in May month.  I'm looking for Ph.D in the field of Nanoscience and NanoTechnology.

M.Tech Project : V2O5 thin film Coating by Thermal Evaporation Method. in LEOS, ISRO, Bangalore.  Mail id: karthi.coolecegmail.com

• hi, i am arun karthick doing M.Tech Nanotechnology final year in Anna university. i would like to do PhD in nanomaterials, nanobiomaterials. my M.Tech thesis is related to Sythesis and characterizations of injectable HA with protiens and polmer.  
  • Hi,

Hope all is well at your end.

At present I am working as a Researcher at Centre of Nanotechnology, King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. I have done M.Tech in Nanotechnology and B. Tech in Computer Science and Engineering. I have published two research papers on nanomateirals in reputed Journals and presented my work in several National and International conferences. Right now I am looking for a PHD position.

Anyone who can help me, I would be thank ful to him...

• Hello Sir...hope u wd be doing good..thnx for ur reply...i will talk to u thru my personal mail soon...Have a good day...Thank u very much for ur consideration........
  • im venkataramana i completed my msc nanomaterials & technologies in sri venkeswara university in 2010 im looking for jrf or ph.d plz help me i had studied b.sc (biotechnology)
  • Hi all,

I am going to finish my M.Sc. Nanoscience & Technology by may, 2011. currently i am looking for PhD positions in various institutes in India. I am now working on Fuel cells applications for my MSc final year project. I need help/guidance to do my PhD on nano materials.

http://M.Sc/
    See related links to what you are looking for.
This reply was deleted.