Replies

• Dear Sirs

I am looking for a PHD position to complete my study in Nano material for industrial application ,I completed my MSC study in silicon steel non-oriened grade for electrical and power application ,and I am working now for new material for energy saving and enviromental safe application ,please infrom me if you have a chance for such position

• Hi all,

I am going to finish my M.Sc. Nanoscience & Technology by may, 2011. currently i am looking for PhD positions in various institutes in India. I am now working on Fuel cells applications for my MSc final year project. I need help/guidance to do my PhD on nano materials.

http://M.Sc/
    See related links to what you are looking for.
  • Dear Prem,

I am outgoing student from Materials Science dept, Gulbarga University, Gulbarga...... As I know one of my professor Dr.K.S.Venkatesh have project on Biological synthesis and characterization of nanomaterials.....! If you wish contact him details is given here.
    His contact detail:

Dr.K.S.Venkatesh
    Reader
    Department of Materials Science
    Gulbarga University
    Gulbraga - 585106
    Email Id:venkateshgug@gmail.com
    Mobile:+9199448345345

With best regards

Mr.Roy
  • Hi Prem I can also help you.
    Please send your CV if possible.

In IACQER regular positions for the JRF and SRF frequently requires.

pankajgautam5@gmail.com

• Hi all,

I am finishing my M.tech in nano science and technology by this year 2011. i need guidance to do my phD works in photonics crystal fibre or in the field of MEMS. Basically im from ECE background. So inside India prefer me some good university which providin job too

• nanotechnology with space application
  • Hello! First of all, Happy&Healthy 2011!!!!!

I am looking for a 50% Postdoc position in Europe. Preferably in Luxemburg. My field is BioNano (DNA in nanoconfinement & nanofluidics). Send me an e-mail for more details.

• I finished My M.Sc(Medical Bio-Nanotechnology) and my under graduation was B.Sc(chemistry) and i am looking for phd in nanochemistry and also in nanobiotechnology if any position regarding this field please let me know. my Email id was anbarasusrmc@in.com.

http://M.Sc/
    See related links to what you are looking for.
    • For you exclusively.... contact

raman_chem@rediffmail.com

With best regards
  • Hi

I am M.S student in Industrial Biotechnology in Isfahan University, Isfahan, Iran. My thesis subject is about nanofibrous scaffolds for stem cells cultivation. I'm looking for PhD position in nanobiotechnology or tissue engineering.

This reply was deleted.