Replies

• I, am Khurram Iqbal, have completed MS in Materials Engineering and my project was on Multilayer Thin Films (Si/SiO2) on Si Substrates.

I would like to ask you about LAPS (Light Addressable Potentiometric sensor):

1 Blood radiates in Infrared region. Is the region between 3-5 microns?
      2 How can increase the sensitivity of sensor?

I am looking forward to your reply.

Regards
      Khurram Iqbal
      khurramiqbal.nust@gmail.com
  • Hi

I am working on the toxicity of Zinc nanoparticles on microbial community as a master thesis. Now I would like to find a PhD position in nanotoxicity for 2012, because I will complete my master degree until November 2011.

Best regards,Mahdi Safaei Khorram

• hello all, I had completed Masters in Physics and M.Phil in Material Science (ferrites). I'm looking for a PhD opportunity in Nano materials for bio-medical (or) high capacity data storage (or) solar cell applications.

• Hi....

I have jst finished with my PhD in material Science. I am searching for some post doc position in Uk or US... Kindly revert if someone can help..

regards
    poonam
  • I have recently completed my PhD in Biochemistry, and am looking for a Postdoc position in bionanotechnology/nanomedicine/drug delivery system/food nanotechnology. The title of my PhD thesis is "Multifunctional hybrid nanoparticle-nanocontainer system to deliver phytoestrogen to the cancer therapy"
    I have expertise with polymeric and lipid nanoparticles with nutraceuticals and drug molecules loading.
  • Hai i m looking for postdoc position in nano thin films deposition. recently i was completed my phD in nanomaterials. my research topic is " wettability of glass on water based sol-gel coatings for glass molding applications" from taiwan . i got totally 4 years experience, please any one guide me , how to get pdf position. thanks in advance
  • Hi
    I hve just finished my MSC in material &metallurgical engineering ,now I have a project in Nano composite material ,so I need to join team to go for PHD in that field of resarch .
  • I am looking for PostDoc position in canada on releveant research on System simulation,optimization area of molecular electronics
  • I am Ph.D. Student of medical nanotechnology in Department of
    Medical Nanotechnology, School of Advanced Medical Technologies, Tehran
    University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran.
    I am investigating about regeneration of spinal cord from stem cells via
    nanomaterial and nanostructued scaffolds.
    I am looking for to do some part of my project in Cabada under supervision of a professor that has expertise about it .
  • I aspire to obtain Postdoctoral experience, to gain more practical scientific knowledge and acquire more technical skill, in the field of nanoscience and technology and its applications.
    The title of my thesis is titled “Design, synthesis and characterization of molecular precursors for II-VI materials”. I have acquired adequate experience and expertise in designing, synthesizing and characterizing single source molecular precursors for metal chalcogenide nanoparticles (I-VI, II-VI, III-VI, IV-VI, V-VI) and thin films. Since I am also involved in characterization of materials, I am well versed with different characterization techniques (UV-vis, photoluminescence, IR, powder XRD, EDX, SEM, TEM, AFM, etc.) for nanomaterials and thin films.
This reply was deleted.