Replies

• I am looking for postdoc research assistant position in Laser ablation in liquid for nanoparticles production 

Remah ElRashedy ZHT.pdf

https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/3440155871?profile=original
  • I am looking for PhD positions in Nanotechnology and neuro cognitive applications in Psychology... for more details plz go through my site:

•  I suggest starting with the creation of a knowledge base of your experiments (or experiments of your colleagues). To do so, I need your experimental data in tabular form. I send you an example of a table that I used to create the knowledge base of linear-chain carbon characteristics. Will you see, please, my poster http://www.nanopaprika.eu/group/nanoposter/page/p15-22. After the creation of the knowledge base I propose to publish a joint work. After that we will able look for grants for joint research.

VAX-short1.txt

P15-22 Knowledge Base is a Future of Nanomaterials World
    Knowledge Base is a Future of Nanomaterials World V. Abrukov, V. Kochakov, S. Abrukov, A. Smirnov Chuvash State University, Department of Applied Phy…
  • Interesting. Can you please elaborate the scheme ? What types of investment or contribution are you looking for from the probable research partners ?

Victor S. Abrukov said:

I am looking for partners in research deal with a creation of Knowledge base of nanomerials and nanotechnology. 

Note:

There are several important issues related to analysis and modeling of experimental data independently of the field of science and technology where they were obtained.

These problems are as follows:

- What is the best way to generalize experimental data?

- What is the best way of generalization which allows solving direct and inverse problems?

- What is the best way of generalization which allows predicting results of an experiment which was not carried out? 

- What is the best way of generalization which allows determining a technology of object creation with required properties and characteristics?

- What is the best way to represent the experimental results for a scientific community?

We do believe that all these issues can be solved by creating a Knowledge-Based System.

Under the Knowledge-Based System, we mean the analytical and calculation tool that contains all relationships between all variables of the object, allows calculating the values of any part of variables by means of others, and thus allows solving all above mentioned problems

• I am looking for partners in research deal with a creation of Knowledge base of nanomerials and nanotechnology. 

Note:

There are several important issues related to analysis and modeling of experimental data independently of the field of science and technology where they were obtained.

These problems are as follows:

- What is the best way to generalize experimental data?

- What is the best way of generalization which allows solving direct and inverse problems?

- What is the best way of generalization which allows predicting results of an experiment which was not carried out? 

- What is the best way of generalization which allows determining a technology of object creation with required properties and characteristics?

- What is the best way to represent the experimental results for a scientific community?

We do believe that all these issues can be solved by creating a Knowledge-Based System.

Under the Knowledge-Based System, we mean the analytical and calculation tool that contains all relationships between all variables of the object, allows calculating the values of any part of variables by means of others, and thus allows solving all above mentioned problems

• Looking for a one-year contract/internship or a job in nanotechnology, preferably in nanodevices/nanoelectronics/spintronics.

• This is really a great initiative and I hope this would be a good success.  

This reply was deleted.