3439995304?profile=original
Dear Members,

on 27th November 2011 the Nanopaprika social network celebrate the 4th birthday. We are starting now to collect all stories, successful meetings, job-searches and scientific results which are in connection with The International NanoScience Community from 5100 members!

Virtual Birthday Party - more coming soon

TINC-Staff

You need to be a member of The International NanoScience Community - Nanopaprika.eu to add comments!

Join The International NanoScience Community - Nanopaprika.eu

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Belated Birthday wishes to
    the International Nanoscience Community

With ever love and thanks,

S. Sudharsan,
    PhD Research scholar,
    C/o Dr.N. Raman,
    Research dept of Chemistry,
    VHNSN college,
    Virudhunagar - 626001,
    Tamilnadu
    MOB:9976334288
  • yah this is nice feelings and my wishes to our community and community members also
    I am Sivakumar now i am doing research on zno and its application and doping method also
  • Wish you & Our nano Family
    Happy Birthday to
    The International NanoScience Community
  • Happy Birthday and best wishzzz to the International nanoscience Community
  • Happy Birthday to
    The International NanoScience Community

It is great to know that we are three years already, looks like we just started the other day.

We are growing well, with lot of excitement and technology thoughts in place.

A small contribution to nano-community has been created in the form of www.nanolandglobal.com .. Have a look and may be join us in creating it a great place for Resellers, Suppliers, Consultants, Labs and Academecians.

It is just a begining, a lot is in the pipeline and surely all your thoughts will have a great impact on where we reach.

All the best
    Shiva Balivada
    Co-Founder & President
    NanoLandGlobal LTD
    7 Bath Place, London, EC2A 3DR
    United Kingdom
    T +44 (0) 20 3287 9234
    M +91 984 537 6717
    • Respected sir
      Wish you Happy Birth day to Nano Science community and also thank for your Web Information.
  • Dear Editor,
    Happy Birthday to The International NanoScience Community.I wish this multifaced service for LONG TIME to nanocommunity.
    Best wishes&Regards
    Kondalarao Tata,
    India
  • happy birth day to I nternational nano science community by dd pandey INDIA 09466912542
  • Happy Belated Birthday.....
    What a coincidence!...

I just started my research on the same day....

It is an amazing feeling..

I am doing my research on ZnO and doped ZnO and their applications
    • Congratu,s to your Research on that day
This reply was deleted.