Cancer, a serious problem

Hi everyone,Is there anyone wants to talk about "Cancer"? I am really interested at it. It is becoming a serious problem day by day. On the other hand, with the development of technology, we will probably find a treatment. I think it is very soon:)Anyways waiting for your messages.

You need to be a member of The International NanoScience Community - Nanopaprika.eu to add comments!

Join The International NanoScience Community - Nanopaprika.eu

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi..i am a final year m.tech student and interested in nanobiotechnology..can i join?
  • Hi Olga,

I would also be interested in collaborating. I am the Founder and CEO of DCN Corp Ltd - www.dcncorp.com. UK micro R&D SME.

The company's Missionary Aim is to develop a nano DNA diagnostics bio-kit, which can accurately enable for real-time diagnosis of Non-, Pre- and Cancerous tumours. With the right R&D/commercial partners we want to develop the methodology to coincide with a bio-analytical database. If you / your colleagues believe in this vision - please do not hesitate to contact me as according the following details:-

1. UK Mobile - +44(0)75 95 165 078
    2. e-mail - info@dcncorp.com
    3. Skype - dcn-corp-uk

Speak soon :)!

Ketan
  • I am interested in working towards early detection of Cancer.

prakash hegde said:

Hi friends,

We are interested in building an instrument which facilitates early detection of most types of cancer, like prostrate, blood,lever, intestines etc., we are into instrumentation, if proper inputs are given, ( because we are into instrumentation, we need researchers' inputs to integrate the analytical results to be reprsented in a digitised form). Anybody interested to work on this area, most welcome. We are keen to participate,

PRAKASH HEGDE, SHRUTHI ENTERPRISES, BANGALORE  09448394408 /09343850299

Cancer, a serious problem
    Hi everyone, Is there anyone wants to talk about Cancer ? I am really interested at it. It is becoming a serious problem day by day. On the other ha…
  • I Have found a new method for detection of cancer is PH paper, CMOS Image sensor ( Pixel/cell),E-nose sensor

these are the 3 techniques which is very easy methodology to detect cancer at early stages, at economical cost. which patient can afford, and go for further treatment, without unnecessary expense.

• i want to share with u 

• if you want to free from cancer try to take enough of amount of anti oxidant 

• the amount of free radicals formation increased in day by day will cause the cancer.   

• I feel Nanobiotechnology can give a way for treating a cancer .Like through nanosensors!!!!

• I think Nanotechnology will be a better technology to fight against cancer and recently there are so many medications for first line of cancer or first stage of cancer

• SouthWest NanoTechnologies’ Single-Wall Carbon Nanotubes Used With ...

SouthWest NanoTechnologies’ Single-Wall Carbon Nanotubes Used With Lasers May Have Application in S…
    NORMAN, OK, October 18, 2011 – SouthWest NanoTechnologies’ (SWeNT) Single-Wall Carbon Nanotubes (SWCNT) are being used in promising photothermal ther…
This reply was deleted.