Who can attend?
Faculties & Scientists from Universities, R&D Organizations, Industries, Research Scholars and UG/PG Students interested in the area of the thin film and Characterization Techniques can participate.
- Filled application form for participation in the Training Program on Synthesis and Characterization techniques - 2017 should be sent in the attached format with Registration fee by DD drawn in favor of “Sathyabama University”, payable at Chennai.
- The Registration fee includes kit, shared accommodation in the University Hostel and food during the Training Program.
- Participants can also arrange their own accommodation outside the university campus.
- Certificate will be issued to all the participants.
- Select your convenient dates from the above schedule & mail to us.
- Bulk participation from same institute will be preferred to arrange a separate training.
Dr.T.Sasipraba, Organizing Secretary,
Dr.Vinita Vishwakarma, Convener,
Prof. & Scientist-F
Centre for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology,
Sathyabama University, Jeppiaar Nagar,
Rajiv Gandhi Road, Chennai-600119
Phone: 044-2450 2726/ 3065, Fax: 044-24503814
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: www.centrefornanotechnology.com