Modular Research AFM Corvus
Advantages of Corvus:
decoupled X,Y,Z flexure stage with high accuracy optical sensor
open design of measuring head
- powerful software for image acquisition and processing
- Scanner Type: XYZ stage
- Resonant frequency XY - 1 kHz
- Resonant frequency Z - 30 kHz
- Nonlinearity <0.1%
- Availability of optical interference sensors
- Range of manual sample positioning: 5х5mm
- The accuracy of manual sample positioning: 5 um
- AFM spatial resolution (XY, lateral) <0.1 nm
- AFM spatial resolution (Z, vertical) <0.01 nm
Over 30 SPM modes realized:
- Contact modes: measurement of normal forces, lateral forces, topography (feedback error), force curves
- Tapping modes: non-contact and semi-contact methods, topography (feedback error)
- Phase contrast
- Jumping Mode
- measurement of surface potentials
- Scanning Kelvin probe
- Spreading resistance
- Magnetic and electrical force microscopy
|Latex microspheres on the substrate.
scan size 10х10 um.
Cantilever NSG03, Tapping mode.
|Images of the DNA molecules deposited on
mica. scan size 160х160 nm.
Cantilever FMG01_SS, Tapping mode.