ACCENDERE KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT SERVICES PVT LTD
Designation: Science Communicator
Summary of the role: The Science Communicator Executive takes up the primary mentoring and student interactions roles for the implementing the Research Incubator product line of the Company. Please email detailed CV to email@example.com
Remuneration: 12 lakhs per annum CTC
Reports to: Director (Research and Product Development)
Qualifications: Ph.D (completed or in pursuit) in relevant disciplines, exceptional MS, ME or M.Tech graduates may also be considered.
Fundamental Purpose of the Job
- To mentor Bachelor’s and Master’s students to identify and carry out a challenging research project.
- The Executive shall also been involved in exploring new verticals, new product development and drafting proposals to negotiate and win contracts.
- Be the first point of contact to the student
- Mentor the student to carry out an original, incremental research project.
- Respond to doubts and clarification on various technical aspects from the students and his team.
- Guide the students on the ethics and pitfalls in research.
- Motivate the student to develop good individual and team research skills.
- Maintain contact with existing and potential customers to promote sales and deliver detailed account plans.
- Keeping himself/ herself up to date with the research in the chosen field of specialization.
- Meet monthly, quarterly and annual progression targets.
- Maintain Accendere’s competitive advantage by contributing to new product and process development.
- Produce monthly analysis report.
- Provide feedback from members and potential customers to enhance product performance and service delivery.
- Understand the market in which the company operates and how the company’s products and services are used within that market
- Assist in the identification of opportunities for new products and for enhancement and development of existing products
- Monitor the activities of competitors and potential collaborators
- Undertake additional tasks and responsibilities as may be reasonably expected of the role and as necessary in order to achieve the objectives of the company.
- Excellent communication, customer service and writing skills
- Good IT skills especially with Microsoft Office, Internet, etc.
- Technical competence / excellence in an focused area or theme.
- Able to communicate technical issues, with good presentation skills.
- Excellent organization, communication and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated and adaptable to be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ready to travel as per need be.