MATERIALS IMPERATIVES IN THE NEW MILLENIUM
29 Nov. – 2 Dec. 2010, Cairo, EGYPT
Only a few more weeks to Submit your Abstract to MINM2010!
CALL FOR PAPERS
Abstract submission deadline: 25September 2010
Abstracts for oral and poster presentations are now invited on the following
topics and can be submitted using the online abstract submission system or via
e-mail. Abstract submission deadline: 25 September 2010
Topics and themes for oral and poster submission:
· Nanostructured materials.
· Processing of materials and intermediates for advanced applications .
· Fabrication of materials to produce ready-to-use products.
· Thin film and surface processing.
· Energy generation, harvesting and storage materials.
· Smart and biomaterials.
· Biomedical materials and implants
· Advanced high temperature structural materials.
· Advanced polymers and metal- organic framework materials.
· Catalysis and gas sensing.
· Advanced ceramic materials.
· Composite and hybrid materials.
· Electronic and magnetic materials.
· Powder and particles engineering.
Successfully submitted abstracts will be acknowledged with an e-mail receipt
including an abstract reference (ID) number, which should be used in all
correspondence and further communications. All abstracts will be refereed and
registration forms will be reviewed, on the basis of which they will be assigned
to the oral or poster sessions.
A condition of submission is that if accepted one of the authors will present at
Co-authors are not accompanying persons. For more details, please visit the
We are looking forward to welcoming you in MINM2010.