"Spicy world of NanoScience" since 2007
LAUNCHING “NANOfutures”: EUROPEAN TECHNOLOGY INTEGRATION AND INNOVATION PLATFORM IN NANOTECHNOLOGY
¡¡IMPORTANT!! EARLY REGISTRATION: BEFORE MAY 26TH
BOOK YOUR PLACE NOW
June 15-16th 2010
Gijon Conference Centre – Asturias (SPAIN)
Mr. Rudolf Strohmeier, Deputy Director-General “Scientific Advances”, DG Research, European Commission, and Mr. Juan Tomás Hernani, Secretary General for Innovation, Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation, will chair this event.
The following speakers had confirmed their assistance (please find the agenda attached):
- European Commission: Mr. Christos Tokamanis and Mr. Hans Hartmann Pedersen
- Chemical Sector: BASF Group and Bayer MaterialScience
- Renewable Energy: BP Solar
- Automotive: FIAT Research Centre
- Nanomaterials: Rive Technology (MIT spin-off) and Thomas Swan & Co. Ltd.
- Pharma/Nanomedicine: ZELTIA Group and The Institute of Occupational Health
- Construction: ACCIONA Infraestructuras, S.A.
- Academia: Prof. Emilio Méndez, Director of the Center for Functional Nanomaterials (Brookhaven National Laboratory, USA) and Prince of Asturias Award for Technical and Scientific Research
- Spin-offs: Micrux Fluidic, Nanogap and Nanotex
- Investors in nanotechnology: Nanostart, FIDENA/Principiatech Navarra and Nano Invest, AB
Participants will have a unique opportunity to extend their knowledge on nanotechnologies, as well as get in contact with top-level European industrialists and world-class researchers in order to learn about nanotechnology, exchange information, find new applications for nanotechnology, open up new business opportunities and raise their awareness regarding on-going R&D activities in the field.
REGISTRATION AND FURTHER INFORMATION: http://www.nanofutures2010.eu