5th International Symposium for Flexible Organic Electronics (ISFOE12)
2-5 July 2012, Thessaloniki, Greece
DID YOU SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT YET? You only have 8 Days (Deadline: 20 April 2012)
to become a part of the largest Scientific & Research Event in Organic Electronics (OEs)!
ISFOE12 is rapidly growing to a huge success, and its numbers already exceed the 2011 figures:
- KEYNOTE & INVITED Presentations that daily increasing by top scientists from more than 25 countries
- High number of Abstracts by top speakers from more than 35 countries will provide in-depth understanding of several topics in OEs
- Already more than 15 Funded Projects (NMP, ICT, Energy and National) will give you access of the cutting-edge R&D in OEs
The ISFOE12 Program will include Exciting Parallel Events Social Program:
- OPV Workshop (combined with the NanoPV Workshop in NN12)
- Laser Technologies Workshop
- Bioelectronics Workshop (common Workshop with NN12)
- Special Session on Strategy & R&D Projects in Europe, USA & Asia in Flexible Organic Electronics
- Presentations of EC funded running projects on Organic Electronics
- Exciting social program & optional excursions to popular touristic destinations to combine your visit with holidays in Greece!
ISFOE12 will take place during NANOTEXNOLOGY 2012, (http://www.nanotexnology.com) that includes:
- 9th International Conference on Nanosciences & Nanotechnologies (NN12) 3 - 6 July (http://nnconf.physics.auth.gr)
- 6th International Summer Schools on N&N "NN, Organic Electronics & Nanomedicine” (ISSON12) 30 June - 7 July (http://nnconf.physics.auth.gr/isson.html)
- 2nd NANOTEXNOLOGY EXPO 2012, 2- 6 July (Link)
INTERESTED in becoming a SPONSOR or EXHIBITOR? Visit: http://www.nanotexnology.com/expo.html
Looking forward to see you in Thessaloniki at July 2012 in ISFOE12!