Nanotechnology is a newborn discipline that responds to the demand of a multi-disciplinary scientific know-how which translates into superior products and technologies with the manipulation at 10-9 m scale.
Introductory Program in Nanotechnology explains the basic perception & exploration of this emerging field. It tops this with applications of technology in various sectors to aware the implementations of Nanotechnology at various levels. It is ideal for those who want to explore science and are curious about demand of Nanotechnology in daily life.
Learning Outcomes of the Program:
* Present a broad view of Nanotechnology & Nanoworld.
* Aware with the historical, modern and future aspects of this unique field.
* Aware with the major researches and developments of products have been introduced in market using Nanotechnology.
* Aware with the applications of this field in various sectors.
* Aware with the work going in this field in India and Globally.
* Aware with the career development and academic activities in this field.
The innovative Introductory Program in Nanotechnology aims to give participants a broad view of Nanotechnology and the prospects of Nanotechnology in near future.
The program covers various information needs of Nanotechnology, and abreast the participants from the historical to present and future perspectives of Nanotechnology.
The program can benefit participants by giving them a basic knowledge & exposure to the new technology. One can apply this exposure to expand their application areas in their respective fields.
For more detail visit http://nstc.in/programs/introductory-program-in-nanotechnology.html