Registration is now open for the
4th International Conference on Self-Assembly and Molecular Electronics to be held in Aalborg, on Nov. 13-16, 2018.
(see http://www.same.riverpublishers.com/ for detail)
The current list of confirmed speakers includes:
- Alexander Kotlyar (Tel Aviv University, Israel),
- Steen Brøndsted Nielsen (Aarhus University, Denmark),
- Kasper Moth Poulsen (Gothenborg University, Sweden),
- Rafael Taboryski (DTU, Denmark),
- Victoria Birkedal (Aarhus University, Denmark),
- Erik Reimhult (University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Austria),
- Ioannis S. Chronakis (DTU, Denmark),
- Andrew Pike (Newcastle University, UK),
- Mingdong Dong (Aarhus University, Denmark),
- Laura Fumagalli (Manchester University, UK),
- Niclas Solin (Linkjöping University, Sweden),
- Duncan Sutherland (Aarhus University, Denmark),
- Uri Sivan (Technion - Israel Institute of Technology, Israel),
- Shalom Wind (Columbia University, USA).
- Olga Sosnovtseva (Copenhagen University, Denmark)
- Jan Skov Pedersen (Aarhus University, Denmark)
The Conference Proceedings will be published with ISBN number both as paperback (distributed among the participants) and ebook (freely available). Selected papers will be published as full research papers in the Open Access Journal of Self-Assembly and Molecular Electronics free of charge.