The NanoNewsletter of The Internation NanoScience Community
19th September 2008 – Nr. 27
- New thematic group: GNA GREEN NANOARCHITECTURE
- Upcoming feature release Tuesday, Sep. 25 — 6 p.m. Pacific time
- Welcome our new partner: NanoTechNews - News in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology
- New NanoEvents in our Event-calendar
Teaching Nanotechnology Blog by Hans Mikelson
- PowerPoints, Learning Guides and Labs, Oh My
- Waves and Light
TAUvideoBlog by Jack
- ASMeW International Symposium August 27 and 28, 2008
You are cordially invited to the International Conference NANOSENS 2008 – Nanosensors for Industrial Applications which will be held on 29 – 30 September 2008 at the Tech Gate Vienna/Austria.
NANOSENS 2008 highlights latest Developments of Nanosensors for Applications in Biology and Medicine!
The conference is an information and discussion forum presenting recent R&D results in four selected topical fields with highest application potential. NANOSENS 2008 is of great interest for industrial users as well as scientists and advanced students.
CALL FOR POSTERS
Posters: Submission date for abstracts 20 September 2008
For further information please visit our conference-website www.nanosens.at
or do not hesitate to contact our conference secretary at email@example.com .
Interesting thematic group:
Hot forum topic:
Looking for PhD, postdoc position!