January 19, 2011 at 9am to January 20, 2011 at 6pm
We proudly announce that Department of Biotechnology, Karunya University, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India are planning to conduct CSIR & ICMR sponsored "National Conference on Oxidative Stress and its Complications in Human Health - 2011 (NCOSH-2011) during 19th and 20th of January 2011".The primary objective of the conference is to provide a platform for discussing and exchanging views on various issues of antioxidants and health issues, academicians, researchers, practitioners to recon with…See More
My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Nano technology n biomedicine
bioactive nano materials
1. Thennarasan S, Murugesan S, T. S. Subha,(2014) HPTLC finger printing profile of brown alga Lobophora variegate,(J.V. Lamouroux) Journal of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Research, 2014, 6(1):674-677 .
2. Pandurangan Harikrishnan, Thillai Saku Subha, Varadharajan Kavitha, Arumugam Gnanamani (2013). Microbial Adhesion on Orthodontic Ligating Materials: An in Vitro Assessment. Advances in Microbiology, 3: 108-114.
3. Bhuvaneswari S., Murugesan S., Subha, T. S., Dhamotharan R.and Shettu N.(2013) In vitro antioxidant activity of marine red algae Chondrococcus hornemanni and Spyridia fusiformis. Journal of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Research, 2013, 5(3):82-85.
4. T.S.Subha, Gnanamani A, Biswas AK, Sekaran G(2012).
Candida biofilms: development, architecture and perfusion of antifungal agents.American J of Bio-pharm Biochem and Life Sci , Vol. 1 (Suppl 1): A49.
5. R.Kavitha, C.V.Chitti Babu, T.S.Subha (2012) In vitro studies on antimicrobial and antioxidant properties of indigenous medicinal plants Diplocyclos palmatus, Ctenolopis garcinii, and Kedrostis rostrata. American J of Bio-pharm BIochem and Life Sci 1(1):A58.
6. S.Ravikumar, S.Murugesan, R.Dhamodharan, R.Pandian, T.S.Subha (2012) Bioremediation of Pharmaceutical Effluent by Employing Algae. Global Journal of Applied Environmental Sciences, 2(1): 29-36.(1 citation).
7. S.Ravikumar, S.Murugesan, R.Dhamodharan, R.Pandian, T.S.Subha (2012) Phycoremediation efficiency of steel Effluent waste water by Oscillatoria sp. Global Journal of Applied Environmental Sciences, 2(1): 47-54.
8. T.S.Subha, Gnanamani A, Mandal AB (2011) Pharamcognostic Evaluation of Acorus calamus L. PHcogJ, 3 (23): 23-27 (1 citation).
9. T.S.Subha, A.Gnanamani and A.B. Mandal, (2011) Role of TMPMP and TMAP on virulence factors of C.albicans, Global Journal of Biochemistry, 2(1): 74-80.
10. T.S.Subha, A.Gnanamani (2011) Topical therapy of 1-2, 4, 5 Trimethoxy phenyl 1' methoxy propionaldehyde in experimental Tinea pedis in Wistar rats. Biology and Medicine, 3 (2) : 81-85.
11. R. Dhamotharan, D. Punitha, S. Murugesan and T.S. Subha,(2010) Brown Algal Biomass Mediated Biosynthesis of Gold Nanoparticles, International Journal of NanoScience and Nanotechnology, 1(1): 37-44. (1 Citation)
12. T.S.Subha & A.Gnanamani (2009) Candida biofilm perfusion studies using active fraction of Acorus calamus. Journal of Animal & Plant Sciences, 4(2): 363 - 371.
13. T.S.Subha & A.Gnanamani (2009) Combating oral candidiasis in albino rats using bioactive fraction of Acorus calamus. Journal of Applied Biosciences, 21: 1265 – 1276.
14. T.S.Subha & A. Gnanamani Effect of active fraction of methanolic extract of Acorus calamus on sterol metabolism of Candida albicans .J. Applied Biosciences, 2008, 8 (1): 243 – 250. (2 Citations)
15. T.S.Subha & A. Gnanamani (2008) Perfusion of antifungal agents through biofilms of Candida sp. Current science, 94 (6):774-779.(2 citations).
16. T.S.Subha & S.Chandra (2005) Temple tanks their status and algal biodiversity. Indian hydrobiology ,7:123-127. (2citations).
17. T.S.Subha & A.Gnanamani (2009) In vitro assessment of anti - dermatophytic effect of active fraction of methanolic extracts of Acorus calamus. Journal of applied biosciences. 5(1):450-455.
18. T.S.Subha & S.Chandra (2005) A Study of biodiversity of algae and status of temple tanks in and around the city of Chennai. Pollution Research, 24:84-88.
19. T.S.Subha & K. Murugesan (2003). Biopesticidal efficacy of Solanum trilobatum. Proceedings of Ecotech, 192-196.
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
bharathi womens college
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at email@example.com