My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Advanced Drug Delivery Systems
Novel Drug Delivery Systems, Nano-Pharmaceuticals
1. “Formulation design, optimization and in vivo evaluation of a pH and ion responsive ophthalmic in situ gel of forskolin- beta cyclodextrin complex”. International journal of current research (ISSN: 0975-833X), 7 (2), Feb 2015, 12943-12953. Scientific Journal Impact Factor-7.086, Index Copernicus Value- 6.24, Q. Impact Factor- 3.54.
2. “Optimization and in vivo evaluation of Timolol maleate in situ gels for ocular drug delivery”. World journal of pharmacy and pharmaceutical sciences (ISSN: 2278-4357), 4(3), 2015, 978-989, Scientific Journal Impact Factor-6.041, Impact Factor- 5.210, Index Copernicus Value - 5.76.
3. “Preparation of ocular in situ gel for glaucoma treatment using isolated forskolin from coleus forskolii root”. International journal of research and development in pharmacy and life sciences (ISSN e: 2278-0238; ISSN p: 2393- 932X), 5(1), Dec-Jan 2016, 1981-1985, Impact Factor- 0.674, Index Copernicus Value – 71.94.
4. “Preparation and In vivo Evaluation of Sodium Alginate - Poly (vinyl alcohol) Electrospun Nanofibers of Forskolin for Glaucoma Treatment”. Pakisthan journal of pharmaceutical sciences. Pak. J. Pharm. Sci. (ISSN: 11011-601X). (Accepted). Impact Factor- 1.103, Index Copernicus Value - 16.06.
5. Formulation design, optimization and in Vivo evaluation of a ph and ion responsive ophthalmic in Situ Gel of forskolin- Beta Cyclodextrin complex. International Journal of Current Research 02/2015; 7(2):12943-12953. (Impact factor-3.845).
6. Published an article in Dravyaka 2015- souvenir held in Geethanjali college of Pharmacy, Keesara (M), Rangareddy Dist. Telangana.
“Innovations in Nanotechnology”
7. Formulation and Evaluation of Glipizide Buccal Adhesive Tablets Using Natural Edible Mucoadhesives. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Research and Allied Sciences. Volume 4, Issue 2 (2015):58-73. (Impact factor-0.487).
8. Optimization and In Vivo evaluation of Timolol Maleate In situ gels for Ocular Drug Delivery. World journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, 2015, 4(3):978—989. (Impact factor- 2.79).
9. Fabrication and In Vitro evaluation of Osmotic pump tablets for Controlled delivery of Diltiazem hydrochloride. International Journal of Pharmacy and Life Sciences. 12/2014; 5(12):4091-4095. (Impact factor-2.79).
10. Dendrimers – A New Class of Polymers. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research. June 2013, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p2174-2183. (Impact factor-2.4)
11. Design and in vitro evaluation of orally disintegrating tablets of Metoclopromide. International Journal of Pharma and Bio Sciences, 2012, 4(1), 424-429. (Impact Factor - 0.47)
12. Formulation and Evaluation of Reservoir type Selegiline Transdermal Delivery System. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research, 2012, 5(45), 252-254. (Impact factor-0.7)
13. Dissofilm-A Novel Approach for Delivery of Phenobarbital, Design and Characterization, Journal of Young Pharmacists, 2011, 3 (3), 181-188. (Impact factor-0.96)
14. Nano drug delivery systems - A review, International Journal of Pharmaceutical
Sciences and Research, 2011, 2 (1), 203-216. (Impact factor-0.8)
15. Formulation, Dissolution characterisation and In-vitro anthelmintic activity of several fast-release solid dispersions of mebendazole. Journal of Pharmacy Research, 2010,
3(6), 1288-1292. (Impact factor-2.72)
16. Design and In vitro Evaluation of Mucoadhesive Minitablets for Nasal Drug Delivery of Sumatriptan. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research, 2010, 3(3),
218-220. (Impact factor-0.7)
17. Stomach- Specific Drug Delivery of Riboflavin Using Floating Alginate Beads.
International Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, 2010, 2 (2), 160-163. (Impact factor-1.1)
18. Formulation, Characterization and Evaluation of Metronidazole gel for local treatment of Periodontitis, International Journal of Pharma and Bio Sciences, 2010, 1 (2). (Impact factor-0.47)
19. Development of Moxifloxacin hydrochloride In situ Opthalmic gelling systems using Natural and Synthetic polymers and In vitro evaluation. Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology, 2010, 3 (3), 729-732.
20. Nanotechnology for poorly soluble drugs-A Review. Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology, 2010, 3 (3), 688-693.
21. Design and Characterization of Amoxicillin trihydrate Mucoadhesive Microspheres for Prolonged Gastric retention. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Drug Research, 2010, 2 (2), 112-114.
22. Development and Evaluation of Floating Matrix Tablets of Riboflavin. International
Journal of PharmTech Research, 2010, 2 (2), 1439-1445.
23. Development of Metronidazole Intravaginal gel for the treatment of bacterial vaginosis: Effect of Mucoadhesive Natural Polymers on the Release of Metronidazole. International Journal of PharmTech Research, 2010, 2(3), 1746-1750.
24. Formulation development of Mucoadhesive Microcapsules of Metformin hydrochloride using Natural and Synthetic Polymers and In vitro Characterization. International Journal of Drug Development & Research, 2010, 2 (2), 321-329. (Impact factor-0.13)
25. Hydrodynamically balanced bilayer tablets of glycerol monooleate coated Amoxicillin trihydrate: A novel approach to prolong the local action by gastric retention. International Research Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 2010, 1 (1), 38-41.
26. Fabrication and in vitro evaluation of osmotic pump tablets for controlled delivery of metoprolol tartrate. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Research and Development, 2010, 2(3), Article 012.
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Dept of pharmaceutics, Ganga pharmacy college ( JNTU), Nizamabad
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org