My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Membrane based catalysis, heterogeneous catalysis
Catalysis and separations
1. Self-reducing asymmetric polymer membrane for in situ formation and containment of noble metal nanocatalysts. Sankararao Chappa, Rakesh N. Shinde, Ashok K. Pandey, Green Chem. 2015, 17(8), 4157–4161.
2. Egg-shell membrane mimicking synthetic polymer membrane supported palladium nanoparticles for catalyzing reduction of Uranyl (VI) ions. Sankararao Chappa, Amol Mhatre, V. C. Adya and Ashok K. Pandey. Appl. Catal. B Environ. 2017, 203, 53-64.
3. Palladium nanoparticles hosted on hydrazine grafted magnetite and silica particles for catalyzing the reduction of oxymetal ions with formic acid. Komal C. Shrivastava, Sankararao Chappa, ArjitSengupta, Amit P. Srivastava, Ashok K. Pandey, and K.L. Ramakumar. ChemCatChem 2016, 8 (18), 2981-2987.
4. Change in the affinity of Ethylene Glycol methacrylate phosphate monomer and its polymer anchored on grapheme oxide platform toward U(VI) and Pu(IV) Ions. Sankararao Chappa, Ashish K. Singha Deb, A.K. Debnath, D.K. Aswal, Sk. Musharaf Ali, and Ashok K. Pandey. J. Phys. Chem. B, 2016, 120, 2942-2950.
5. Spacing and synergistic effects of co-monomer in polymer chain on affinity of ethylene glycol methacrylate phosphate toward Uo22+ and Pu4+ Ions. Sankararao Chappa, Sadananda Das, Manjulatha Sahu, Manoj K. Saxena and Ashok K. Pandey. Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 2016, 55, 8992-9002.
6. Dual-function grafted electrospun polymer nanofibers scaffold hosted palladium nanoparticles for catalyzing the organic and inorganic redox reactions. Sankararao Chappa, Bharath R. Sundar Ram, Charlie Oommen and Ashok K. Pandey. Macromol .Chem. Phys., 2017, 218, 1600555.
7. Micro-fibre based porous composite propellants with high regression rates. R. A. Chandru, S. Chappa, R. S. Bharath, C. Oommen, and B. N. Raghunandan. Def. Sci. J., 2017, 67(3), 240-244.
8. Actinide selective extractants anchored on superparamagnetic magnetite nano particles for analytical applications. Shashikala Ojha, Sankararao Chappa, Amol M. Mhatre, Vivek Chavan, Krishan K. Singh and Ashok K Pandey. J. Radioanal. Nucl. chem., 2017, 312, 675-683.
9. Thin film of poly( bis[2-(methacryloyloxy)ethyl] phosphate) grafted on surface of poly(ether sulfone) membrane for plutonium(IV)-selective alpha tracks registration in CR-39 detector. Amol M Mhatre, Sankararao Chappa, Vivek Chavan and Ashok K Pandey. J. Radioanal. Nucl. chem., 2017, 314, 187-196.
10. Phosphate bearing polymer grafted glass for Plutonium(IV) ions selective alpha spectrometry. Amol M. Mhatre, Sankararao Chappa, Sumana Paul and Ashok K. Pandey. J. Anal. At. Spectrom., 2017, 32, 1566.
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org