My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
I'm prakash MS nanoscience and Nanotechnology student. looking for job as well as PhD in Thin film technology and tandem based solar cells in Uk and USA. my Master thesis is Fabrication of Iron oxide thin film by Rf reactive sputtering using for MEMS based chemical Gas Sensor in CEERI pilani-Rajasthan.
Thin film technology,Tandem bsed organic solar cells, green chemistry,fullerne based solar cells etc
1. V.Prakash*,Dig Vijay more*, Rabinder henry “Synthesis of Gold and Silver Nanoparticles from soluble glucose” (ICNEAC-2011).
2. T. Mudgal, V. Prakash, A. Rani, M. Dwivedi, T. Dadhich, A. Balraj, A.K. Sharma, J. Bhargava and Dr.G. Eranna “Optimization of sensor temperature for sensing ethanol gas using titanium oxide thin film” (ICAM-2011)
3. Alka Rani, T. Mudgal, T. Dadhich, V. Prakash, M. Dwivedi, A.K. Sharma, J. Bhargava, G.Eranna”Study of Optimization Temperature of Tungsten Oxide (WOx) Thin Films for NH3 Detection”. (IWPSD-2011)..
4. T. Mudgal,V. Prakash, A. Rani, M. Dwivedi, T. Dadhich, A. Balraj, A.K. Sharma, J. Bhargava and G.ErannaOptimization of MEMS based Gas Sensor Temperature for Sensing CO Gas using TiO2 Film as a Sensing Material. (IWPSD-2011).
5. T. Dadhich,V. Prakash, M. Dwivedi, A. Balraj, T. Mudgal, A. Rani, A. K. SharmaJ.Bhargava and G.ErannaOptimization of Temperature Range for MEMS based Iron Oxide Gas Sensor for Detection of H2S Gas.(IWPSD-2011).
6. Alka Rani, T. Mudgal, T. Dadhich, V. Prakash, M. Dwivedi, A.K. Sharma, J. Bhargav, G.Eranna,”Temperature optimization of MEMS based Tungsten oxide (WOx) Gas sensors for H2S detection .(ICAM-2011).
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
International Institute of Information Technology
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org