M. Andrzejczuk, A. Roguska, M. Michalska, L. Lipińska, A. Czerwiński, M. Cantoni, A. T. Krawczyńska, M. LewandowskaAbstract:Comprehensive scanning transmission electron microscopy (STEM) analysis of Li4Ti5O12 (LTO) powder modified by deposited Ag nanoparticles was performed. Nanocomposite powders with Ag content of 1 wt.%, 4 wt.%, 10 wt.% were fabricated in a chemical process from suspensions of Ag and LTO. Apart from the STEM results, the presence of pure silver on the surface of the ceramic…See More
1. M. Krajewski, M. Michalska, B. Hamankiewicz, D. Ziolkowska, K. P. Korona, J. B. Jasinski, M. Kaminska, L. Lipinska, A. Czerwinski, Li4Ti5O12 modified with Ag nanoparticles as an advanced anode material in lithium-ion batteries, Journal of Power Sources 245 (2014) 764-771.
2. B. Hamankiewicz, M. Michalska, M. Krajewski, D. Ziolkowska, L. Lipińska, M. Kamińska, A. Czerwinski, The effect of electrode thickness on electrochemical performance of LiMn2O4 cathode synthesized by modified sol-gel method, Solid State Ionics 2014 doi.org/10.1016/j.ssi.2013.08.010, in press.
3. J. B. Jasinski, D. Ziolkowska, M. Michalska, L. Lipinska, K. P. Korona, M. Kamińska, Novel Graphene Oxide/Manganese Oxide Nanocomposites, RSC Advances 3 (2013) 22857-22862.
4. Ł Majchrzycki, M. Michalska, M. Walkowiak, Z. Wiliński, L. Lipińska, Graphene oxide-assisted synthesis of LiMn2O4 nanopowder, Polish Journal of Chemical Technology 15 3 (2013) 15-19.
5. E. Talik, L. Lipińska, P. Zajdel, A. Załóg, M. Michalska, A. Guzik, Electronic structure and magnetic properties of LiMn1.5M0.5O4 (M = Al, Mg, Ni, Fe) and LiMn2O4/TiO2 nanocrystalline electrode materials, Journal of Solid State Chemistry 206 (2013) 257-264.
6. M. Aksienionek, M. Michalska, M. Wasiucionek, L. Lipińska, M. Mirkowska, S. Gierlotka, LiFePO4 – carbon composites obtained by high-pressure technique: studies on the structure and physical properties, Solid State Ionics 225 (2012) 676-679.
7. E. Talik, A. Załóg, D. Skrzypek, A. Guzik, P. Zajdel, M. Michalska, L. Lipińska: LiMn2O4 nanocrystalline electrode materials, Crystal Research and Technology 47 No. 3 (2012) 351-362.
8. M. Michalska, L. Lipińska, M. Mirkowska, M. Aksienionek, R. Diduszko, M. Wasiucionek: Nanocrystalline lithium-manganese oxide spinels for Li- ion batteries – sol-gel synthesis and characterization of their structure and selected physical properties, Solid State Ionics 188 (2011) 160–164.
9. K. P. Korona, J. Papierska, M. Kamińska, A. Witowski, M. Michalska, L. Lipińska: Raman measurements of temperature dependencies of phonons in LiMnPO4, Materials Chemistry and Physics 127 (2011) 391–396.
10. Monika Michalska, Ludwika Lipińska, Ryszard Diduszko, Marta Mazurkiewicz, Artur Małolepszy, Leszek Stobinski, Krzysztof J. Kurzydłowski: Chemical syntheses of nanocrystalline lithium manganese oxide spinel, Physica Status Solidi C 8 No. 7–8 (2011) 2538–2541.
11. Michalska M., Lipińska L., Diduszko R., Korona K. P., Mirkowska M.: Synthesis and characterization of nanocrystalline spinel LiMn2O4 by sol-gel method, manuscript no. 1-019, World Conference Series with Virtual Participation, 2009 Interdisciplinary Conference on Chemical, Mechanical and Materials Engineering (2009 ICCMME) Hosted by Australian Institute of High Energetic Materials in Melbourne, Australia 7 – 20 December 2009, USBN: 978-0-9806811-0-9.
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Institute of Electronic Materials Technology
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
I have received Ph.D. degree in coordination chemistry of thorium in June 2011 and published six research papers. Presently I am seeking for post doctoral training in nanotechnology. Madam, If you have any such vacancy please let me know.
This is C.Dennis completed my M.Tech in Biomedical Engineering from Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore , Tamilnadu-India. This is for your kind information that, I am willing to do my PhD workin Biomaterials/Nanomaterials in Poland. My UG background is Bachelor in Pharmacy from P.S.G college of Pharmacy,Tamilnadu-India. I did my Master Thesis on Synthesis and Characterization of Silver Nanocomposites produced by Laser Ablation Technique.
So, I kindly request you to provide me the details for the above concern.
hello mam! glad to meet you in nanopaprika! can you tell me how to get internships at european countries? I am doing my engineering degree in India with Metallurgy and Materials Technology as my branch of study...kindly advice me to do the best. Delete Comment
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at email@example.com