Here in I am giving the full details of my papers. Thanks
Publications: 1.Ananta Kumar Mishra, Saswata Bose, Tapas Kuila, Nam Hoon Kim, Joong Hee Lee, "Silicate-based Polymer-nanocomposite Membranes for Polymer Electrolyte…"
"Dear Sir I have completed my PhD degree on Thermoplastic Polyurethane-clay nanocomposite.Presently I am working on Fuel Cell Membrane and the works are still to be published in journals. These are my publications published in international…"
I see you are lloking for work in your chosen field. I am not able to make any referrals for you.
The subject of clay sounds interesting. have you completed any research in this area, if so what are the titles of your papers?"
My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Fuel cell membrane, Polymer-clay nanocomposite, preparation of magnetic nanoparticle, Ring opening polymerization
1.Ananta Kumar Mishra, Saswata Bose, Tapas Kuila, Nam Hoon Kim, Joong Hee Lee, "Silicate-based Polymer-nanocomposite Membranes for Polymer Electrolyte Membrane Fuel Cells", Progress in Polymer Science. 2011; doi:10.1016/j.progpolymsci.2011.11.002. (accepted)
2. Ananta Kumar Mishra, Tapas Kuila, Nam Hoon Kim, Joong Hee Lee, "Effect of peptizer on the properties of Nafion–Laponite clay nanocomposite membranes for polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cells" Journal of Membrane Science. 2011; doi:10.1016/j.memsci.2011.10.043. (in press)
3. A. K. Mishra, S. Chattopadhyay, P. R. Rajamohanan, G. B. Nando, “Effect of tethering on the structure-property relationship of TPU-dual modified Laponite clay nanocomposites prepared by Ex-situ and In-situ techniques”. Polymer 52 (2011) 1071.
4. A. K. Mishra, Rajamohanan P. R., G. B. Nando, S. Chattopadhyay, “Structure-property of TPU-clay nanocomposite based on covalent and dual-modified Laponite”. Advanced Science Letters 4 (2011) 65.
5. Saswata Bose, Tapas Kuila, Ananta Kumar Mishra, R. Rajasekar, Nam Hoon Kim and Joong Hee Lee, "Carbon-based nanostructured materials and their composites as supercapacitor electrodes",Journal of Materials Chemistry. 2012; 10.1039/C1JM14468E .
6. Tapas Kuila, Saswata Bose, Partha Khanra, Ananta Kumar Mishra, Nam Hoon Kim, Joong Hee Lee, "A green approach for the reduction of graphene oxide by wild carrot root", Carbon. 2011; doi:10.1016/j.carbon.2011.09.053. (accepted)
7. Saswata Bose, Tapas Kuila, Ananta Kumar Mishra, Nam Hoon Kim, Joong Hee Lee, "Preparation of non-covalently functionalized graphene using 9-anthracene carboxylic acid" Nanotechnology. 10/2011; 22(40):405603.
8. Tapas Kuila, Saswata Bose, Ananta Kumar Mishra, Partha Khanra, Nam Hoon Kim, Joong Hee Lee, "Effect of functionalized graphene on the physical properties of linear low density polyethylene nanocomposites", Polymer Testing. 2012; 31(1):31-38.
9. S. Muthusamy, Rajagopala Ramkumar, A. K. Mishra, “Chemo- and diastereoselective synthesis of spiro-dioxolane from intermolecular carbonyl ylide cycloaddition with aryl adehyde”. Tetrahedron Letters 52 (2011) 148.
10. T. Kuila, S. Bose, P. Khanra, A. K. Mishra, N. H. Kim, J. H. Lee, “Recent advances in graphene based biosensors”. Biosensor and Bioelectronics (2011) doi:10.1016/j.bios.2011.05.039.
11. A. K. Mishra, S. Mushtaq, G. B. Nando, S. Chattopadhyay, “Effect of Cloisite and modified Laponite clays on the rheological behavior of TPU-clay nanocomposites”. Rheologica Acta 49 (2010) 865.
12. A. K. Mishra, S. Chattopadhyay, G. B. Nando, “Effect of modifiers on morphology and thermal properties of novel thermoplastic polyurethane-peptized Laponite nanocomposite”. Journal of Applied Polymer Science 115 (2010) 558.
13. A. K. Mishra, G. B. Nando, S. Chattopadhyay, “Exploring preferential association of Laponite and Cloisite with soft and hard segments in TPU-clay nanocomposite prepared by solution mixing technique”. Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics 46 (2008) 2341.
14. A. K. Mishra, S. Chattopadhyay, G. B. Nando, E. Devadoss, “Synthesis and Characterization of Elastomeric Polyurethane-Laponite Nanocomposite”. Designed Monomers and Polymers 11 (2008) 395.
1. A. K. Mishra, N. H. Kim, B. Joo, J. H Lee, “Nafion-Laponite XLS nanocomposite for PEMFC” Jeju 2011.
2. A. K. Mishra, S. Chattopadhyay, G. B. Nando, “Polyurethane-Laponite clay nanocomposite” Rubber Expo 09, Kolkatta 2009.
3. A. K. Mishra, S. Chattopadhyay, G. B. Nando, “Preparation and Characterization of Segmented Polyurethane-Laponite clay Nanocomposites” ICHTM-09, IIT Kharagpur, 2009.
4. A. K. Mishra, G. B. Nando, S. Chattopadhyay, “Effect of aspect ratio and state of dispersion on the rheological behavior of TPU-clay nanocomposite” PPS-25, Goa, 2009.
5. A. K. Mishra, S. Chattopadhyay, G. B. Nando “Effect of modifiers on Thermal Properties of TPU-Peptised Laponite clay Nanocomposite”, MACRO-09, IIT Madras, 2009.
6. A. K. Mishra, S. Chattopadhyay, G. B. Nando, “Synthesis and characterization of polyurethane Laponite nanocomposite” in Polychar-16, Lucknow, 2008.
7. A. K. Mishra, E. Suresh, S. Muthusamy “A three-component reaction involving Rhodium (II) Carbenoids: Synthesis of Spiro-1,3-Dioxolanes and Spiro-1,3-Oxazolidines” in OCCB-2006, National Chemical Laboratory, Pune (An ACS-CSIR joint conference).
8. A. K. Mishra, S. Patel, B. K. Mishra “Monolayer of Ampiphilic Compounds for Molecular Characteristics” in Confluence-2k4, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela, Orissa, 2003.
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Chonbuk National University
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
The invertion of 10G optical transceiver has greatly increase the networking speed, for the science behind the transceiver, please check website and learn about CWDM SFP transceiver, www.fiberoptictransceiver.net
The XFP (10 Gigabit Small Form Factor Pluggable) is a standard for transceivers for high-speed computer network and telecommunication links that use optical fiber.please visit www.xfptransceiver.com for more info