My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Understanding the temperature dependence of thermo-physical properties of
nanofluid suspensions using non-intrusive dynamic measurements
Thermophysical properties of various Nanofluids and particles dynamics.
• Y. M. Nimdeo, A. Srivastava., “Understanding the temperature dependence of thermo-physical properties of nanofluid suspensions using non-intrusive dynamic measurements”. Exp. Therm. Fluid Sci., (accepted 2018)
• S. Chanda, K. Muralidhar, Y. M. Nimdeo., “Joint estimation of thermal and mass diffusivities of a solute solvent system using ANN-GA based inverse framework”. Int. J. Them Sci., 123 pp.27-41 (2018)
• Y. M. Nimdeo, Y. M. Joshi, K. Muralidhar., “Diffusion of charged nano-disks in an aqueous media: Influence of competing inter-particle interactions and thermal effects”. Chem. Engg. Sci., 164 (2017)
• Y. M. Nimdeo, Y. M. Joshi, K. Muralidhar., “Measurement of refractive index for sol forming suspension of Laponite in water”. Applied Clay Science., 123, pp. 272–278 (2016)
• Y. M. Nimdeo, Y. M. Joshi, K. Muralidhar., “Measurement of mass diffusivity by light streak imaging”. Chem. Eng. Res. Des., 102, pp. 207-215 (2015)
• Y. M. Nimdeo, Y. M. Joshi, and K. Muralidhar., “Measurement of Mass Diffusivity Using Interferometry through Sensitivity Analysis”, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 53 (49), pp. 19338-19350 (2014)
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, Mumbai
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org