My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Carbon nanotube chemistry
-Abraham G Cano-Márquez; Fernando J. Rodríguez-Macías; Jessica Campos-Delgado; Claudia G. Espinosa-González; Ferdinando Tristán-López; Daniel Ramírez-González; David Cullen; David Smith; Mauricio Terrones; and Yadira I. Vega-Cantú "Ex-MWNTs: Graphene Sheets and Ribbons Produced by Lithium Intercalation and Exfoliation of Carbon Nanotubes". NANO LETTERS . 2009 ;9 (4) :1527 - 1533
- Xavier Lepró, Eduardo Terrés, Yadira Vega-Cantú, Fernando J. Rodríguez-Macías, Hiroyuki Muramatsu, Yoon Ahm Kim, Takuya Hayahsi, Morinobu Endo, Miguel Torres R., Mauricio Terrones "Efficient anchorage of Pt clusters on N-doped carbon nanotubes and their catalytic activity". CHEMICAL PHYSICS LETTERS . 2008 ;463 (1-3) :124-129
- X. Lepró, Y. Vega-Cantú, F.J. Rodríguez-Macías, Y. Bando, D. Golberg, M. Terrones "Production and Characterization of Coaxial Nanotube Junctions and Networks of CNx/CNT". NANO LETTERS . 2007 ;7 (8) :2220-2226
-. Yadira I. Vega-Cantu, Robert H. Hauge, Lewis R. Norman, Ronald J. Powell, and W. Edward Billups "Effect of Magnesium and Iron on the Hydration and Hydrolysis of Guar Gum". BIOMACROMOLECULES . 2006 ;7 (2) :441 - 445
- Feng Liang, Jonathan M. Beach, Kazufumi Kobashi, Anil K. Sadana, Yadira I. Vega-Cantu, James M. Tour, and W. E. Billups "In-Situ Polymerization Initiated by Single-Walled Carbon Nanotube Salts". CHEMISTRY OF MATERIALS. 2006 ;18 (20) :4764 - 4767
- Yadira Vega-Cantú, Robert Hauge, Lewis Norman, W. E. Billups "Enhancement of the chemical resistance of nitrile rubber by direct fluorination". JOURNAL OF APPLIED POLYMER SCIENCE. 2003 ;89(4) :971 - 979
- Yadira Vega-Cantú, Robert Hauge, Lewis Norman, W. Edward Billups "ZnBr2-catalyzed chemical effects in poly(acrylonitrile- co-butadiene)". JOURNAL OF APPLIED POLYMER SCIENCE. 2003 ;89(5) :1250 - 1257
- Joel E. Boyd, Timothy J. Trentler, Rajeev K. Wahi, Yadira I. Vega-Cantu, Vicki L. Colvin "Effect of film thickness on the performance of photopolymers as holographic recording materials". APPLIED OPTICS. 2000 ;39(14) :2353 - 2358
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Laboratory for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology Research, IPICYT
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
I am kissinger working as a post doc in South Korea in GaN/InN nano wires...what are you doing? are you a researcher (or) professor....eager to hear from you...
Thanks & Regards
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at email@example.com