My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Control drug delivery
Control drug delivery
1. Singh S., Bali V., Pathak K., Development and validation of a novel spectrophotometric analytical method for the determination of olmesartan medoxomil in pharmaceutical formulations. International Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences. (Accepted)
2. Dev R.K., Bali V., Pathak K., Microbially Triggered Colon Specific Drug Delivery System of 5-Fluorouracil (5-FU): Statistical optimization; In vitro, In vivo, cytotoxic and stability assessment. International Journal of Pharmaceutics. 2011; 411(1-2): 142-151.
3. Rajpoot P., Bali V., Pathak K., Therapeutic Applications of Nanoemulsion Based Drug Delivery Systems: A Review of Patents in Last Two Decades. Recent Patents on Drug Delivery and Formulation. 2011; 5(2): 163-172.
4. Bali V., Ali M., Ali J., Nanocarrier for the enhanced bioavailability of a cardiovascular agent: In vitro, pharmacodynamic, pharmacokinetic and stability assessment. International Journal of Pharmaceutics. 2011; 403(1-2): 46-56.
5. Bali V., Ali M., Ali J., Study of surfactant combinations and development of a novel nanoemulsion for minimising variations in bioavailability of ezetimibe. Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces. 2010; 76(2): 410-420.
6. Bali V., Ali M., Ali J., Novel nanoemulsion for minimising variations in bioavailability of ezetimibe. Journal of Drug Targeting, 2010; 18(7): 506-519.
7. Maurya S.K., Pathak K., Bali V., Therapeutic potential of mucoadhesive drug delivery systems –An updated patent review. Recent Patents on Drug Delivery and Formulation. 2010; 4(3): 256-265.
8. Rahman A.M., Ahuja A., Baboota S., Bali V., Saigal N., Ali J., Recent Advances in Pelletization Technique for Oral Drug Delivery: A Review. Current Drug Delivery. 2009; 6(1): 122-129.
9. Bali V., Ali M., Ali J., Baboota S. Potential of Microemulsions in Drug Delivery and Therapeutics: A Patent Review. Recent Patents on Drug Delivery and Formulation. 2008; 2(2): 136 -144.
10. Bali V., Ali M., Ali J., Baboota S. Industrial Applications of Microemulsions: A Patent Review. Recent Patents on Materials Science. 2008; 1(2): 159 -164.
11. Bali V., Ahmad F.J., Khar R. K. Development and validation of a novel and rapid radiometric method for the analysis of gatifloxacin. Indian Journal of Nuclear Medicine. 2008; 23(2): 75.
12. Dixit N., Bali V., Baboota S., Ahuja A., Ali J. Iontophoresis – An Approach for Controlled Drug Delivery: A Review. Current Drug Delivery. 2007; 4(1): 1-10.
Manuscripts under peer review
1. Rajpoot P., Bali V., Pathak K., Surface Modified Nanocarrier for Enhanced Bioavailability and Passive Targeting of Melphalan to Ovaries: Formulation, Characeterisation, pharmacodynamic, pharmacokinetic, cytotoxic and stability assessment. (In preparation for Future Medicine).
2. Maurya S.K., Bali V., Pathak K. Bilayered transmucosal drug delivery system of pravastatin sodium: Statistical optimization, in vitro, ex vivo, in vivo and stability assessment. (Reviewer comments received from Drug Delivery).
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Research gate, Jamia Hamdard, Jubilant Life Sciences
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
The invertion of 10G optical transceiver has greatly increase the networking speed, for the science behind the transceiver, please check website and learn about CWDM SFP transceiver, www.fiberoptictransceiver.net
The XFP (10 Gigabit Small Form Factor Pluggable) is a standard for transceivers for high-speed computer network and telecommunication links that use optical fiber.please visit www.xfptransceiver.com for more info