"Dear friends! I suggest, on the other hand, to develop the knowledge base of the experimental results (that you will obtained) using artificial neural networks and other means of DM. An example of what we can to make see on…"
"Dear colleagues! I suggest to conduct joint research.Abstract of joint research project:A large amount of experimental data on the characteristics of nanomaterials obtained by use different technologies accumulated around the world.But these results…"
"A large amount of experimental data on the characteristics of nanomaterials can be obtained by use of these techniques. But these data should be generalized, represented in the form of a knowledge base.
Knowledge Base is the tool of…"
"! I am sorry the translation of our suggestion is prepared by http://translate.google.ru
Dear colleagues from India! I suggest to conduct joint research in the framework of India-Russia (DST-RFBR) Programme…"
My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Development of computational models of nanomaterials by means of artificial neural networks: future of knowledge base of nanomaterials world
Creation of knowledge base of nanomaterials world
1. Abrukov V.S., Afanasyev V.V., Ilyin S.V. at al. Active Control of Deflagration-to-Detonation Transition by Electric Discharges. - In Proceedings of the 13th ONR Propulsion Meeting (Minneapolis, USA, 10-12 August 2000), Ed. By Gabriel D.Roy and Paul J.Strykowski, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, USA, 2000, pp. 239-244.
2. Abrukov V.S., Andreev I.V., Deltsov P.V Optical Diagnostics – Automatic Data Processing and Application in Fundamental Studies and Control Systems. In: Optical Methods for Data Processing in Heat and Fluid Flow/ Ed. C. Greated, J.Cosgrove and J.M. Buick, Institute of Mechanical Engineering, Professional Engineering Publishing, London, 2002, Chapter 21, pp. 247 – 265.
3. Abrukov V.S. Perspectives of Artificial Neural Network Technologies for Diagnostics, Modeling, Testing and Control In-Space Propulsion. In: Book of the 10th Int. Workshop on Combustion and Propulsion (In-Space Propulsion) (Lerici, La Spezia, Italy, 21-25 September 2003), Politecnico di Milano, Milan, Italy, 2003, p. 149-153.
4. Abrukov V.S., Deltsov V.P., Pavlov R.A Inverse and direct problems of combustion diagnostics and artificial neural networks. In: Proceedings of the Ninth International Workshop (9-IWCP) on Novel Energetic Materials and Applications (Lerici, SP, Italy, 14-18 September 2003) / Ed. by Luigi T. DeLuca, Rose Ann Pesce-Rodriguez, 2004, paper 25, pp. 1-11.
5. V. G. Schetinin, V. S. Abrukov and A. I. Brazhnikov. A method for synthesizing neural-network models under incomplete data. //Optoelectronics, Instrumentation and Data Processing. Allerton Press, Inc., 2007, Volume 43, Number 5/October 2007, pp. 433-440.
6. Abrukov V.S., Malinin G.I., Volkov M.E. Makarov D.N., Ivanov P.V. Application of artificial neural networks for creation of “black box” models of energetic materials combustion. In Book "Advancements in Energetic Materials and Chemical Propulsion/ Ed. By Kenneth K. Kuo and Keiichi Hori, Begell House, Inc. of Redding, USA, Connecticut, 2009.-1136 pp., pp. 377-386.
7. Victor S. Abrukov, E. V. Karlovich, V. N. Afanasyev, Yu. V. Semenov, & S. V. Abrukov. Сreation of propellant combustion models by means of data mining tools // International Journal of Energetic Materials and Chemical Propulsion. – 2010, № 9(5). – pp. 385-396.
8. Some additional papers: http://www.chuvsu.ru/2008/html and http://www.chuvsu.ru/2008/proekt_eng.html
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Chuvash State University, Department of Applied Physics and Nanotechnology
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
The invertion of 10G optical transceiver has greatly increase the networking speed, for the science behind the transceiver, please check website and learn about CWDM SFP transceiver, www.fiberoptictransceiver.net
The XFP (10 Gigabit Small Form Factor Pluggable) is a standard for transceivers for high-speed computer network and telecommunication links that use optical fiber.please visit www.xfptransceiver.com for more info