"I forgot to mention, that I belonged to Prof. Imre Mojzes research group, when I was a student. Unfortunately this team disappeared, because of the death of Imre Mojzes. I think this piece of information was responsible for the misunderstanding."
" Dear Dr. Anand Varma,
I would like to say thank you for your request, but I am afraid we can't do research together, because I don't have any experience in the field of nanomedicine, and I haven't have a research…"
I have received Ph.d. degree in coordination chemistry of thorium in June 2011 and published six research papers. I am looking for a post doctoral position in nanotechnology. Sir, I have viewed your profile and very much interested…"
- B. Varga, A. Ürmös, Sz. Nagy, I. Mojzes: Fractal Properties of Gold, Paladium and Gold-palladium Thin Films on InP, Vacuum (Elsevier, 2010)
- Sz. Nagy, B. Varga, A. Ürmös, I. Mojzes: Investigation Of The Relationship Of Fractal Properties And Structural Entropy Of Different Thin Film Layers. In: EUROMAT 2009. (Glasgow, Scotland, September 7-10. 2009.) Paper D17-1.
- Antal Ürmös: Review of the Structural Entropy On Different Thin Film Layers (Diploma Thesis, supervisor: Dr. Miklós Schuszter (Department of Analysis, BUTE), 2010)
- Antal Ürmös: Investigation Of The Relationship Of Fractal Properties And Structural Entropy Of Different Thin Film Layers (Scientific Student Work (4-th prize), supervisor: Dr. Imre Mojzes (Department of Electronical Technology), 2008)
- Antal Ürmös: Modelling The Effects Of Quantum Noise, In One Qubit Quantum System (Scientific Student Work (4-th prize), supervisor: Dr. Barnabás Apagyi (Department of Theoretical Physics), 2007)
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Óbuda University (Institute of Microelectronics)
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
I have received Ph.d. degree in coordination chemistry of thorium in June 2011 and published six research papers. I am looking for a post doctoral position in nanotechnology. Sir, I have viewed your profile and very much interested to do research with you in the field of nano medicne. If you have any vacancy please let me know.
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
The invertion of 10G optical transceiver has greatly increase the networking speed, for the science behind the transceiver, please check website and learn about CWDM SFP transceiver, www.fiberoptictransceiver.net
The XFP (10 Gigabit Small Form Factor Pluggable) is a standard for transceivers for high-speed computer network and telecommunication links that use optical fiber.please visit www.xfptransceiver.com for more info