My research field or area of interest innanotechnology
Preparation and Characterization of Sol Gel derived Hydroxyapatite and its composite coatings on surgical grade implants for Orthopeadic Applications
1. Synthesis of bioceramics and their In vitro/In vivo biocompatibility studies
2. Development and evaluation of sol-gel ceramics and its composite coatings for biomedical applications
3. Electrochemical corrosion and surface characterization studies by XRD, SEM-EDAX
1. U.Anjaneyulu, Sivasankar Koppala and Sasikumar Swamiappan “Sol-Gel Combustion Synthesis of Nanocrystalline Wollastonite by Using Glycine as a Fuel and Its in vitro Bioactivity Studies”. Trans. Ind. Ceram. Soc., 72 (2013) 257-260
2. U.Anjaneyulu and S.Sasikumar, “Bioactive nanocrystalline wollastonite synthesized by sol-gel combustion method by using Eggshell waste as a Calcium source”. Bull. Mater. Sci., 37 (2014) 207–212
Researchgroup, Institute, University, School, Company name
Dr.U.Vijayalakshmi, Research Group,VIT University,SAS,Vellore, TN.
Researchgroup, Institute, Company, University, School webpage
Welcome! Nanopaprika was cooked up by Hungarian chemistry PhD student in 2007. The main idea was to create something more personal than the other nano networks already on the Internet. Community is open to everyone from post-doctorial researchers and professors to students everywhere.
There is only one important assumption: you have to be interested in nano!
Nanopaprika is always looking for new partners, if you have any idea, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org